Background Image

Chaos Armory

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by CabalTrainee, Dec 21, 2016.

1. MaxDamage Recruit

Given that the sigil does nothing to your HP and the lifesteal only works for your HP, there is little diffirence. just a champion wasted on MoK character
  2. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Who told you that Khorne doesnt like ranged warfare?
    BrotherShrimp and Whitefox550 like this.
  3. Roopevil roopevil Arkhona Vanguard

I use it on non vet :D Also UAT had buffed MoK both increase in life steal on both Ranged and melee and +20 health rejoice brother
  4. Cabal Trainee CabalTrainee Arkhona Vanguard

Actually this one is really fluffy. The teeth of Khorne is a group of Havocs existing in fluff that worships Khorne. They are all about huge amount of bullets (hence the increases firerate on the weapon ingame). Kind of like orks i guess.
    [​IMG]

"As the teeth of the World Eaters, Devastater Squads ..."

It´s only in real old stuff though.
  5. TheNobodies New Member

Haha founders bolters are cool, but master crafted is pretty good too.
  6. TheNobodies New Member

Maybe one day we will have a chance to get phobos bolter!
  7. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

The phobos is the LSM "founders only" weapon.I doubt we or any other would get it.
  8. TheNobodies New Member

I know this, its just a "dreaming''.
  9. Cabal Trainee CabalTrainee Arkhona Vanguard

Updated for todays patch.

If you find anything i missed yell at me and i will change it. Sadly we don´t really have full patchnotes.

Changelog:
    • Updated the amount of Req you need to unlock everything
    • Updated Box costs for the low tier boxes
    • Added Armor Piercing Rounds and Fast Reload Mag (boltgun mods) to 3k boxes
    • CQC Barrel replaced the heavy Barrel in the 3k loot list
    • Removed the Standard weapons from the loot list.
    Sumshine likes this.
  10. Paul Artemenkov Isaia Subordinate

Comrades Chaos Space Marines, support the call to the team of Eternal Crusade.

Make color factional armor 3 and 5 rank. Irritating that the Black Legion, Iron Warriors and the Night Lords lose gold edging, as in the code, instead of it all is now available only to silver. Please support.

P.S. English is still learning, so I'm sorry for the mistakes Google translator. Bless you.

Here is the link: eternalcrusade.zendesk. com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115000380426-Return-the-color-appropriate-to-the-chaos-space-marines-legions-of-armor-3-and-5-rank-

Сlean space... )
    AM038A and Sumshine like this.