Background Image

Ceasefire between chaos orks and eldar?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Bydevoi, May 16, 2017.

1. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

It would have the opposite effect silly.If we was busy fighting eachother who would LSM have to fight?Your ques would be 3 hours long.

The LSM persecution complex is fascinating.
    Faeruin likes this.
  2. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Its due to the forums being so full of blame LSM for being x Blame lSM for Y, Blame LSM for x attitude while ignoring that their own faction has them as well
    SirDeadofPool, Erwin and DAG42 like this.
  3. Gavir Gavir Steam Early Access

I find the statistics in this campaign rather interesting. LSM are the only ones to be having a hard time winning their campaign. Whether it's because the LSM have a harder time in general getting anything done, or people have become disinterested due to these faction campaigns by now will be difficult to tell...

We'll see when the Eldar campaign comes by and see how it looks when LSM lose on yet another measurable metric.
  4. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Eldar campagin will just be this
    new players why eldar no like this?
    [​IMG]
    Me
    [​IMG]
    Eldar vets
    [​IMG]
  5. Erwin Erwin Arkhona Vanguard

I mean, the LSM persecution is real on the forums, what with all 3 fanbases hating them for no real reason, as they're just the more boring, less powerful version of CSM
    SirDeadofPool likes this.
  6. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

They do have their reasons but not to the extant they do it
  7. 1) No real reason? Dont bullshit meh. DOnt bullshit any eldar/ork/csm dude.
    2) CSM. Their playerbase was always skilled more than LSm and truly never bitched about something like LSM.
  8. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

dont bs on number 2
    every faction has bitched bout something or another like lsm just not to the amount they do becase LSM had a lot of players so the sheer amount of crying they do drowns out the rest for anything. Every one cried about PC , JPA fist etc
  9. .... your Nathan in disguise arent you?
  10. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    bossjesse likes this.