Background Image

Casting The Runes - Interest For Jorimel's Eldar Rp?

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jorimel, Jan 22, 2015.

1. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

Praise the Omnissiah!
    I do hope that those stingy-Eldar of Yme-Loc can forgive us now for... borrowing...some of their stuff.We can be good guys too! :p
  2. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

Just a small note, the woman outside Iktomi's door is not someone he recognises. He's not seen her before. :)
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  3. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

@High_Adept_Zeth @Kalle @Uriel1339 @MetalDog4 @kanila @Casavay @Nurianis @Colapse @DaKaptin

Some of you I know are AFC (Away From Craftworld) and some of you have replied. The rest of you are gong to get a poke

*poke*

to post so we can get moving along :) I want to move the game forward soon. I find it personally very jarring to have a sudden monster dropped on my head ("Stop roleplaying and get on with the plot!"), so I want to conclude the conversations you are having naturally. But, you know, naturally and soon :D
    High_Adept_Zeth and Uriel1339 like this.
  4. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

Yes!
    Khaine calls!
    LETS MOVE IT!
    Jorimel likes this.
  5. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

Puttin' the war in Warlock eh Zeth :p
    High_Adept_Zeth and Uriel1339 like this.
  6. Kal Kalle Arkhona Vanguard

I don't think I can be justifiably be called a participant in this roleplay anymore, to be terribly honest. :L
  7. Nurianis Nurianis Subordinate

Well only you can alter that, but we can provide eldar cheerleaders to encourage you back into it. Or if elder cheerleaders aren't your thing I'm pretty sure Zeth has some servitor cheerleaders somewhere....
  8. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

Oi!
    You cant break up with us like that.
    It aint hard to drop a post once in four days.Dont be lazy about it...you`ll love the end result once your character starts blooming into the tridimensionality with distinct feels, wants and needs other then your own.

If you are blocked then drop it until you can feel like it to post back.There are methods that can help you with your block (beside going under my scalpel!).For different people there are different methods.I solve my blockage (aka LACK OF FAITH IN THE OMNISSIAH!!) by collating data so far in this RP.I usually get on a random page in RP thread and read interactions there.

Fun stuff to remember some past some events or emotion tied to it...especially if the folks writing it were no longer in game.I get prone to fancy in those moments,in wonder of what their characters could have been other then forever in situ statica.

Forever at the mercy of the dreaded Crone...to be used as a plebian NPC! (*gasps*)
    Shall I add your tiny creation to this list of brain-dead characters? :3
    *grabs an auto-quill with a shaky hand*
    Jorimel and Uriel1339 like this.
  9. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

@Jorimel
    Is Reevia the one at Iktomi's door, or is she a new character he's meeting for the first time?
  10. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

That's not Reevia :) As I said, she's someone he has not met.

I hope he'd remember Reevia! So does Reevia. Poor, long-suffering Void Dreamer ... ;)