Background Image

Can't buy Imperium Edition because already have F2P

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by ChaoticTabris, Mar 20, 2017.

1. ChaoticTabris ChaoticTabris Steam Early Access

I'm loving the game and wanted to buy the Imperium Edition, but when i try to do so on Steam it says i can't buy it because i already have some of it's components (The F2P game). Is there any other way i can buy it for my account?
  2. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

@KatieFleming

You may want to contact customer support on this, young one, they're pretty good at fixing stuff.
  3. ChaoticTabris ChaoticTabris Steam Early Access

Thanks. Already sent a ticket. Waiting for an answer here :)
  4. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager

I'll post a reply here in case others are searching. The fix was supposed to go live on Thursday but we're still waiting on Steam to push buttons on their end. Right now the workaround is to delete the game:

1. Select "Steam Support" from the "Help" tab at the top of the Steam client window.
    2. Click on "Games, Software, etc." and find the appropriate Eternal Crusade product.
    3. Click on "I want to permanently remove this game from my account."

Characters and progression will not be lost due to this, as it is your Steam account itself to which your game data is tied.
    Brujah likes this.
  5. Imperator5 Imperator5 Active Member

Oh, I found a developer! Good evening!

Can you please be kind enough if you have time and look into the issue I posted in another thread?

http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/refunded-game-never-got-removed-from-my-steam-library.64701/

If necessary, I can provide a screenshot showing that I never installed again nor played again since the refund.
    KatieFleming likes this.