Background Image

Can You Come Up With Any Executions? Share Your Ideas!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NostramoBorn, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Bjorn Hardrada Bjorn_Hardrada Well-Known Member

those were awesomely awesome (yes, its so awesome the only way to describe the level of awesome is with the word awesome)
  2. Ork power claw to the head, the top two blades come down on the head, while the third comes up from the chin. Right propa'.
    Nostramo Born and Bjorn Hardrada like this.
  3. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

4. Anchorage Nocte New Member

I personally wouldn't mind seeing something like this, except a bit more... Bloody...
    Bjorn Hardrada likes this.
  5. Slash the enemy's head so fast you decapitate him but the head doesn't really comes off. Then he needs a little push for everyone to realize what actually happened. With feet or shield. Whatever. Or maybe shoot him in the head point blank so it flies off and her crashes kneeling on your body.
    Bjorn Hardrada likes this.
  6. Locutus Locutus Arkhona Vanguard

Thunderfury 2575 likes this.
  7. Nostramo Born NostramoBorn Forum Beta Tester

Damn... that was badass! Totally see an ork or chaos space marine pulling that one off!
  8. I'm curious as to how the game will handle executions. I wonder if it will be combo based, or we just have one "equipped" that always plays out. I like the sound of "combos" though, as if we go to chop our enemy, we have to manually execute them and they still have a chance to block with their last breath and its based on that as well as choosing from a random number of executions we have "equipped". Just my thoughts. :p
  9. Nostramo Born NostramoBorn Forum Beta Tester

I kind of initially understood it as 'equipped' sets of animations. Since you could purchase them in the micro-transaction shop, I figured you equipped them in like a menu of sorts.