Background Image

Can You Come Up With Any Executions? Share Your Ideas!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NostramoBorn, Oct 16, 2013.

1. My favorite in Space Marine was when executing a Nob, you'd wait for it to scream then jam your chainsword into its mouth. Brutal. I'd love to see melee executions like that. Visceral and as gory as they should be - VERY.

I'd also love to see some choke-lifts. Place hand on Eldar throat, lift said Eldar into the air, then empty a couple shots into it's head. Making said head disappear in a fine, red mist. Suitably horrific.
  2. DiscoJacen DiscoJacen Well-Known Member

Chaos slow impalement with maniacal laughter and convulsing bodies : D

Also for flame weapons I would appreciate something along those lines

Sorry for bad quality but you get the idea : )
  3. Dragnar New Member

I'd like to see team finishers (like 2 or 3 players at once) to beat the last guy of the enemy team.

Orc to break helmet and chew the face of the enemy.

Assault/Raptors to split enemy in two by vertical slash upwards with jet jump. Another one: jumping with enemy and throwing his body down.

Eldar acrobatics with kicking and slicing.
    Nostramo Born likes this.
  4. An execution I would love to see if it were possible is to cut the head off a downed enemy and raise it high and yell. Would be awesome be in the middle of a massive melee and see a captain raise the head of an ork warboss or vice versa.
    Nostramo Born likes this.
  5. VeRMiLiON78 VeRMiLiON78 Active Member

There must be Commissar-like execution for bolt pistol, when you with disgust on your face shooting into enemy's back of the head :D
  6. Bobbi Dan Gulah New Member

A Space Wolf Execution could be to rip your opponents throat out with your teeth.

Mmmmmmmmmmm, chewy.
  7. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/what-would-have-happened-in-space-marine-2-and-3.169/
  8. As long as all the executions from "Space Marine" is in it, i'm good, i freakin love the chainsword ones. especially when you pick up and ork and mulch his stomach with your chainsword. The power weapon ones were sexy too....
    krage likes this.
  9. Nostramo Born NostramoBorn Forum Beta Tester

I would like to see this.