Background Image

Can You Come Up With Any Executions? Share Your Ideas!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NostramoBorn, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Nostramo Born NostramoBorn Forum Beta Tester

I will gladly though. :p
    The choice is obvious. Make executions of varied lengths.
  2. Warsmith Matt Warsmith_Matt Well-Known Member

Or just add a quick one that you do after a quick tap for less "Reward" or whatever it will be.
  3. Blackhorizon New Member

I'd like to see for a force weapon is a quick stab to the midsection. Light shoots out of the eyes of the target before exploding into little chucks of heretic.
  4. Here are a few executions for ranged Space Marines:

Space Marine vs Ork
    Jams the muzzle of the boltgun up the ork's maw and fires a shot, which explodes the head.

Space Marine vs Eldar
    Strikes the eldar's neck with an open palm so it sinks into the flesh, then grasps and rips out the enemy's throat (and maybe rips off the head as well).
  5. Nostramo Born NostramoBorn Forum Beta Tester

I was hoping something akin to the first one would be in.
    Shooty executions are, as they said on ancient Terra...
    gnarly.
  6. SuperWeeGee SuperWeeGee Subordinate

For anyone playing a Nob with a Power Klaw, the sync kill from the first DOW game where the ork picks them up and smashes them around, then throws them would be amazing to see and do. Actually, come to think of it, any of the sync kills would make for fantastic executions,
  7. Wolffe Wolffe Subordinate

Here's what I expect:

-Limbs chopped off
    -Finishers involving guns being killing blow (e.g. flamer melts an ork into goo)
    -Absolutely NO slow motion of any kind during them (i've seen enough slow motion in the last decade)
  8. Tradias Member

I've always wanted to cut somebody in half by activating an Iron Halo.
  9. Gun-based Executions would be great. Just not sure how a Devastator would pull something like that off.

Spin the Ork around, jam the heavy bolter where the sun don't shine and pull the trigger? Effective, but... yeah.
  10. Dirus Dirus Forum Beta Tester

An idea for dual wielding power swords.

Do a X slash and as you finish the slash you kneel on one leg. The enemy lingers standing for a bit but falls down soon enough. As soon as the enemy's body falls, you stand up and spin both swords simultaneously.
    Nostramo Born likes this.