Background Image

Can You Come Up With Any Executions? Share Your Ideas!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NostramoBorn, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Krage Krage Prefectus

Those would be great Tyranid NPC executions too ^
  2. Armaros the Subjugator Armaros Forum Beta Tester

I actually never thought of that... but yeah they could be.
    I was thinking that Tyranid executions could follow more along the lines of the Aliens in Aliens vs Predators,
    considering they do look alike...somehow... (skip to 53 seconds)
    krage likes this.
  3. Krage Krage Prefectus

AvP executions from that video are right up the brutality level I want to see in EC lol
  4. Warbringer Warbringer Subordinate

Golf swing with a Thunder Hammer to the head would look quite nice for a quick one. Or maybe revving a chain axe at someone's waist until they split in half!
    tyroone256 and Nostramo Born like this.
  5. daymarecelestia Forum Beta Tester

Random thoughts I've had while at work...
    (space marine)
    Grab weapon with both hands and do a horizontal slash across the stomach. Follow up by punching (or kicking) person in top half, leaving the now disconnected bottom half to fall to the ground.

(any marine)
    Cut one of the enemies legs off causing them to fall forward. After, kick their now falling body in the head knocking them in the opposite direction.

(any marine)
    Punch enemy in the face causing them to spin facing the opposite direction. Kick them in the back and lean forward while grabbing their head, apply pressure on the foot causing them to split under the difference.
  6. larrence larrs Curator

I can see it now a fallen marine getting picked up by a nobz power claw and his head sliced off from the tight grip. Glorious.
  7. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

8. Nostramo Born NostramoBorn Forum Beta Tester

Those are pretty good! I like those!
  9. Krage Krage Prefectus

Man, everytime I see Space Marine I always think what a shame it was what happened to the company and further development. It was such a solid game with fun pvp (excluding peer 2 peer servers) and very weighty/visceral combat that fits the intellectual property.

Also for funsies doesnt Inquisitor Drogan from Space Marine look like the enemy in Fifth Element? When I saw Drogan I was immediately like "DO NOT TRUST!"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  10. Stmichael StMichael Subordinate

Whatever they are, please make sure they are quick and don't break the flow of combat. I'm not going to spend 10 seconds pummeling a guy's face into orange goo ala Sin City while there are Orkz nearby trying to brush my teeth with their choppas.