Background Image

Can You Come Up With Any Executions? Share Your Ideas!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NostramoBorn, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Thalias Blackhammer Active Member

I'd love a a horizontal blow with the Chain Axe followed by kicking the poor sod into the dirt, then blowing his head off with the bolt pistol. Simple, effective, and screams SCM.
    Nostramo Born likes this.
  2. Sorantam SpiritofRock Subordinate

A Space Marine with no arms could probably headbutt an Ork hard enough to kill it.

...that'd be a cool execution.

I'd love to see something like my avatar. I think executions with a sorceror could be amazing: imagine turning a downed foe into a writhing mass of tentacles, or incinerating them in warp fire, or making them explode...

*happy sigh*
  3. Nostramo Born NostramoBorn Forum Beta Tester

I like both.
    The image and idea.
  4. Nostramo Born NostramoBorn Forum Beta Tester

Blood Angel used headbutt.
    Ork boy has fainted.
    Use next greenskin?
  5. Nostramo Born NostramoBorn Forum Beta Tester

Got another one.
    As a loyalist, hamstringing your foe with a power sword and then slicing his back. (Cross slice?)
    It's not too brutal, but loyalist executions were mentioned being more 'precise'.
  6. SGT-SALT__ SGT-SALT Subordinate

chop off their legs with a power sword then their arms then just crush head with foot
    XavierLight likes this.
  7. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

It's just a flesh wound!
    SGT-SALT__ likes this.
  8. Gorbatz Gorbatz Subordinate

Orks should have an execute where they jump onto a dazed opponent's shoulders and empty a magazine's worth of ammo into the target's head.

This includes every ork weapon, making rocket launcher executions particularly dangerous/hilarious.
  9. Frost Member

just imagine the feeble human as an eldar of some sort and the predator being a necron. ;)
  10. XRuinX XRuinX Preacher

Race: Chaos
    Unit: Sorceror
    Description: Sorc stabs unit through chest and then brings other hand up to their face. Then they pull out a generic shape that could be described as their soul, hold it for a second and then toss it into the warp where other shapes instantly embrace it. Enemies body slumps when the soul is pulled out as well.

Developers notes:
    Easy animation that could work on all races with minimal effort. An indistinguishable shape for the enemy soul could work for all races, maybe just change the size a bit and then the daemons would be featureless as well meaning low effort. It would be lore friendly as well since they wouldn't be detailed since they don't even exist in the plane of reality.
    Traejun likes this.