Background Image

Can You Come Up With Any Executions? Share Your Ideas!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NostramoBorn, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Nostramo Born NostramoBorn Forum Beta Tester

It's said that often it's the community that makes the better content than developers (a la maps and such)

Why not take this into a different field? Executions!
    Do you have an amazing visceral execution in mind? Is your imagination playing havoc with how potentially awesome it would be when you shot player X with your Y weapon and slashed him or her with your Z melee?

Describe the execution you have in mind. But specify -
    • Race
    • Is it class specific? (IE a Terminator execution compared to regular power armor/Devastator)
    • Weapon type category (axes, pole weapon, swords, hammers, pistol, rifle, etc)
    Let's see how creative we are as a community!
  2. GruntSmash GruntSmash New Member

I wonder if the pve enemies, Tyranids, will have executions. If it's confirmed players go in to a "downed" state it would probably make sense that npcs could execute a player as well.
    Ecch, I can imagine getting torn apart by genestealers could be particularly gruesome.
    Nostramo Born likes this.
  3. Krage Krage Prefectus

I hope the Tyranids get executions on players, it at least make our own deaths amusing to watch and add a nice spectacle for our friends who just lost a comrade lol.

As for an execution I hope is in game for Ork vs Eldar specifically lol

Lol omg dejavu!
  4. As a Space Marine or Chaos Space Marine with a Storm shield or Boarding shield, if you're in close combat and your opponent is backed against a wall you can smash them with your shield and wedge them in between you and the wall and either stab through their helmet or shoot the living hell out of their brainpan at point blank range.
    Blasius likes this.
  5. Khanistrello Forum Beta Tester

Anything like the following would be amazing start at 3.09

6. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

Would love to be able to take someones head off, that and ripping someone apart with my bare hands :)
  7. daymarecelestia Forum Beta Tester

Space marines sword finisher with kicking the guy over. Step over to guys body and doing a dual handed vertical stab down on the head while praying, slight illumination effect. Step back and sever head in a quick slash, while turning and taking a step forward while flicking the blade slightly flinging blood off the blade.
  8. Nostramo Born NostramoBorn Forum Beta Tester

Those were pretty nice.
  9. Nostramo Born NostramoBorn Forum Beta Tester

I like this one!
  10. Warsmith Matt Warsmith_Matt Well-Known Member

A quick shot or kick to the head should be standard for anyone who just taps the execution button.