Background Image

Can Mark of Tzeentch Give Armour?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eldritch, Jul 25, 2017.

?

Thoughts?

1. +20 Armour for all Classes

2. +20 for Sorcerers Alone

3. NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Too much effort, work with what we have.
  2. Grotduffa Timburwolfe Active Member

Warlocks have Enhance/Protect for defense, and Destructor or Force for offense. Destructor ignores shieldbro shields and has respectable dps. Force is a very strong spell if you use your primary weapon.
  3. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

MoT should stop damage leak from your armour for sorcerers only, so if you have 50 armour and you took 100 damage you would only lose 50 armour, this makes it bad vs full auto weapons but good against blast weapons, high burst damage weapons and power weapons, this then combos with his armour regen and health reductions as you want to get armour up as soon as possible and primarily rely on that opposed to health, this would make MoT slippery as he would cover based playstyle that uses this wait for single use invul save that is either great or wasted

With it only gaining this effect for sorcerers MoT still retains it's place as a pretty meh base class mark but would be a great addition to vets and primarily sorcerers.
  4. Grotduffa Timburwolfe Active Member

I doubt you main chaos any more than I do.
  5. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

They are my second most played faction, I actually play them more when guild is offline due to queue times and pugs.

Don't make assumptions you can't back up. Or shall I assume you main LSM alone?

The whole concept of maining a faction in this game is quite stupid.
  6. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Something tells me you never played a warlock.
  7. Grotduffa Timburwolfe Active Member

I played warlock extensively. If you do not know how to use ALL of the tools at your disposal; I.E, having a few different loadouts for different scenarios, then it is you who hasn't played it enough. The trick is in avoiding being hit first.
  8. Nyhilist Nyhilist Active Member

You got your gods backwards...

Nurgle hates Tzeentch

Khorne hates Slaanesh

When you put the spells like that I can agree, I just don't want to see Tzeentch sorcerers going around casting Plague wind.
    Cyborg_Dragon and Eldritch like this.
  9. Nyhilist Nyhilist Active Member

didn't plat that game much only for fluff reasons, (I suck at RTS games)
    I just don't want to see MoT Sorcerers casting Plague wind on people.
  10. I am not sure about a plus to armor but they need something.