Background Image

Campaigning summary.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kuche, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Kuche Eternal Battles Moderator

Hello there, my fellow crusaders from across all factions! (and Aeldari).
    You probably don’t know me, or you know me pretty well, since I tend to be a little active at EC general discord and in CSM community too, anyway. Enough about me.
    You see, since the start of the campaigns, I was a little disappointed in the lack of any details to say how well the campaign is going. So, I decided to change that.
    (Yes, I was inspired by war reports of @Forj All congratulations to you man, these are just great job!^^)
    But, enough of introduction.
    (Also, point = pixel on the bar.)

[​IMG]

As we see, 14 hours after start of campaigns, Chaos was leading by 1 point, with Orks and Eldar being right behind them. And behind these three, were LSM with 18 points.
    2 hours later trend stayed mostly same, with CSM getting another 4 points, and rest of factions just getting 2.

19 hours after start of campaigns CSM, Eldar, and LSM managed to get 4 points. But, Orks skyrocketed with over 7 points in circa 3 hours. And from there all factions managed to score some very impressive numbers of points in next 3 hours. With CSM, Orks, and LSM, getting 7, and Eldar getting 5

25 hours after start of campaign CSM got yet another 4, Eldar breaking record with over 9 points in three hours (!!!) LSM getting 5 points, while Orks managed to another loot 5 points.
    So, that is pretty everything, from data that I had for today.

As for my thoughts of matters of how it went today, it seems that this will be campaign full of twists, and records in getting points fast. Since, honestly speaking, seeing that some faction managed to get over 9 or 7 points in three hours is pretty amazing^^

As for next of my summary, there will be improvements. First of, screens quality will get better, as they all will be standardized. And, for any person here, that have any kind of suggestion how to make summary better, please share it.

(Also, wanna to thank @Elector and @Noromiz for support, and @phantagor for giving me few good ideas^^)

See you soon in battle, fellow crusaders, and see you soon Eldar, right in the scope of my bolter!

(Posts will be both posted further in topic, as well in this one, to make it easy to look for them)

EDIT no. 1 03:02 2017-01-23 CET

Greetings there, my fellow crusaders. (And Eldar)

2nd day of campaign is behind us, and as you probably can guess, I am back with even more of data.

Also, I am pleased to inform you all, that format of my summary has changed, as instead of wall of text, and screenshots, from now on, you will get neat little chart.

So, ending introduction

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...0U/pubchart?oid=1716764078&format=interactive

As for my thoughts after today: Orks seem to be a Darkhorse of current campaign, as they seem to be really good at keeping up pace with current favorite. And it seems, that war paties can really mix matters up. As new record of points, 11 in 3 hours belongs to CSM. (During hour 40-43 there was circa 15 people, multi-guild war party of CSM in Eye of Terror discord server,)

So, I believe that this is all for today's summary, as always, if anyone have any suggestion how to make summary better, just write to me, I don't bite! (Well, until you ask me to :p )

(Also, Thanks to @Forj for suggestions, and advice about making summary better.)

See you soon in battle, fellow crusaders!
    EDIT no. 2 02:10 2017-01-24 CET

Greetings there, my fellow crusaders. (And Elves!)

3rd day of campaign is behind us. (First working day of week too, and as such, I just measured 3 times, instead of 6)

Also, I decided to tweak a little chart for today. Giving factions their respectable colors, and searching for a better chart for tomorrow, and for rest of my future my summaries ( As per tradition, Thanks to @Forj for suggestions! :D )

So, ending introduction

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...0U/pubchart?oid=1848780145&format=interactive

As for my thoughts after today: In my first post, I said that it will be campaigning full of twists, but even I didn't expected what has happened today. As LSM managed to beat Chaos and Orks for a long time, and later when Orks managed to get their Trukk rolling, LSM still managed to keep CSM under them. Which compared to previous day, is a big change. (What is surprising, seems that war-parties gather more often, as today there were over 3 parties hosted in EoT discord server)

So, I believe that this is all for today's summary, as always, if anyone have any suggestion how to make summary better, just write to me. (You can usually meet me at EC general discord. so go there and call me/discord PM me if you want to contact me ASAP, or if you are willing wait a while, post here or in forum PM^^)

EDIT no. 3 02:59 2017-01-26 CET

Greetings there, my fellow crusaders. (And Faries!)

5th day of campaign has passed.
    (First of all, terribly sorry for not updating yesterday, I had access to internet blocked because my ISP goofed, and I could not complete stats, and as such, summary.)

As tradition dictates, Chart had been changed. this time most of stuff stayed same, but I changed time format, since it was confusing to calculate from mine HASoC (hours after start of campaigning) to EC native TLTEoC (Time left to end of campaign) and as such, I will use now TLTEoC only^^

So, ending introduction
    https://arkhonareports.wordpress.com/campaign-progress/

As for my thoughts after today: LSM were at start, faction that had biggest problems with being able to catch other factions, and CSM were able to fight with Eldar and Orks on common ground, but now... It looks that situation has changed, yet stabilized. As Eldar are unquestionably fastest, and Orks still clench tightly to Aeldari tail. But, situation differs in LSM and CSM case, where these two still tend to fight very stubbornly with themselves about 3rd place in the race.

So, I believe that this is all for today's summary, as always, if anyone have any suggestion how to make summary better, just write to me. (You have best shot with Eye of Terror/EC general discords, but you can also meet me here, just expect slower reply forum way, because I can't look it as often, as discord)

EDIT no. 4 03:09 2017-01-28 CET

Greetings there, my fellow crusaders. (And Creatures known previously as Eldar!)

7th day of campaign has passed, and finale is near.
    (First of all, again sorry for not updating yesterday, but I fitted it into chart today.)

Today is first day when there is not any format change in chart.
    So, ending introduction:

As for my thoughts after today: Fierce fight between Loyalists didn't get any less heated, as both forces share seem to not be that far off, with slight advantage of CSM. Eldar domination seem unmatched this campaigning as their strongest competition Orks slowly are left behind, but not before giving hard chase to their Aeldari opponents.

So, I believe that this is all for today's summary: As always, if anyone have any suggestion how to make summary better, just write to me. (Eye of Terror Discord/EC general Discord. would be preferable. I spend way more time at discord, then it is healthy.)

Things yet to come: So, this is brand new part of summary, where I peek into future, trying to understand, whatever I can...

I see that tomorrow will see many souls shall clash upon Arkhona surface...

As Ork mobs gathered, lured by the promise of ''Da big stompin'', their presence was clearly visible as being greater than ever before...
    Eldar seers scrying to future days, tremble as visions of blood, visions of pain and of loss wrack their minds. They call to their closest kin, knowing that every soul would be required if any hope of victory would be possible.

Hundreds of loyalists, from all chapters, fighting as brothers, side by side, shunning their all rivalries and grudges aside, as they are assaulted mercilessly by tides of Xenos and heretics...

And finally... Veterans of long war, chosen of all gods, From across all legions, marching together, from the very Eye of Terror, joined by one and single goal. After all these battles... Giving this damned, worthless planet first proper Black Crusade...

So, that is all for today.
    ( Big thanks to @Forj for technical advice, and hosting my charts. And to @Lorgars-Faithful for assuring quality of RP part of post)

EDIT no. 5 03:50 2017-01-29 CET

Greetings there, my fellow crusaders. (And pseudo-elfs-in-space!)

8th day of campaign has passed, and last 20 hours are upon us.

Today is first day when there is not any format change in chart.
    So, ending introduction:

As for my thoughts after today: Dear Svarog, Today has been day that saw biggest CSM guild activity since... ever, not even at launch it was better. Circa 75 members of almost every Chaos guild, in EoT only, with support from CSM guild (Biggest Chaos guild in game, strictly russian speaking.) That had over 50-60 members of itself fighting. It was something like 120 of veteran chaos players, as at it can be seen, it made some big noise. As whole LSM map, was at one point captured by chaos forces
    ( https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/198140670890737673/275042398403428354/20170128152006_1.jpg ) with chaos points soon rising to 200. As for other factions, Eldar and Orks forces managed to success today, as both reached 224. With LSM balance ending on 186.

So, I believe that this is all for today's summary: As always, if anyone have any suggestion how to make summary better, just write to me. (Eye of Terror Discord/EC general Discord. would be preferable.)

Things yet to come: Arkhona had bloody rivers stream upon its surface today. But, it seems that tomorrow fight with continue, as both CSM and LSM need a little more to get victory, and... knowing both of factions, I am sure that their players will fight as hard as they can, to get that.

EDIT no. 6 00:46 2017-01-29 CET

Greetings there, my fellow crusaders.

It is the end...

So, ending introduction:

As for my thoughts after today: Well...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As we see, every faction managed to win their respective campaign, except for LSM. Reasons why, is probably because LSM are biggest and needed most victories, and since they missed 6 points... they sadly lost, nevertheless, I think that next campaign should be tweaked, so Eldar and Orks, would end later, preferably in the last day (Like CSM).

So, I believe that this is all for today's summary: As always, if anyone have any suggestion how to make summary better, just write to me. (Eye of Terror Discord/EC general Discord. would be preferable.)
    (Campaigning end Screenshot, except for CSM screenshot provided by @Eldritch)

And... I just want to say, it been wonderful week, I never had so much fun with EC, and it seems that this opinion is shared by few people. It just been great fun, seeing all these people, from across all factions, playing once again, and just having fun. It been great fun creating these summaries, speaking with people, hell, even collecting screenshots. I hope that you, dear reader, no matter if you are Heretic, Ork, Farie or Loyalist... Had as much fun as me, reading my summaries. Because that is what EC is about, what every game is about, fun.

EDIT no. 7 02:53 2017-02-11 CET
    It is first day of new campaign
    [​IMG]

(Every faction introduction to campaign is in newer post, because forum don't let me to post message with more then 6 pictures.)

New chart is, just as old one was. If there is suggestion for change, I will be happy to hear it.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...B0U/pubchart?oid=343910789&format=interactive

As for my thoughts after today: It seems that LSM are current leader. Orks, and Chaos, are chasing them steadfastly. But,what is unusual, is that Eldar are left far behind, what haven't happen in last campaign. I think it is safe to assume, that this will be different fight, and just full of twists, as first campaign was.

EDIT no. 9 02:25 2017-02-12 CET

2nd day of campaign has passed, and seems, that seems that our current campaign is quite different from first one.

So, ending introduction:

As for my thoughts after today: LSM are current leader, they are chased hard by chaos, while Orks aren't left too far. But, seems that Eldars aren't too lucky this time, as it seems that they really far behind every other faction, and it seems that this trend isn't changing.

So, I believe that this is all for today's summary: As always, if anyone have any suggestion how to make summary better, just write to me. (Eye of Terror Discord/EC general Discord. would be best.)

EDIT no. 10 02:38 2017-02-13 CET

3rd day of campaign has passed, and it was definitely surprising one

So, ending introduction:

As for my thoughts after today: At first, both CSM and Orks were just five to six points behind loyalists, with Eldar lagging over 19 points behind both leaders. Later both Chaos and Green-Tide had steady rise of their points, with 3 factions (!!!) managing to get exactly same amount at 7D2H, day ended with CSM being just a little over Loyalists, by virtue one point. (There were many war-parties of Chaos today, most of them in EoT. With Participation from Arkhona Chosen, League of Alpharius, and Lash of Loesh. And it seemed that every faction had many of them, today.)

So, I believe that this is all for today's summary: As always, if anyone have any suggestion how to make summary better, just write to me. (Eye of Terror Discord/EC general Discord. would be best.)

See you soon in battle, fellow crusaders.

EDIT no. 11 01:57 2017-02-14 CET

4th day of campaign has passed, and it was mostly continuation of trends from yesterday

So, ending introduction:

As for my thoughts after today: As there was Monday today, it was mostly lazier day, with less of war-parties then weekend, but there was still noticeable effect of parties that were rolling, as for points seems that trends are a little changing with Chaos again closing on Loyalists, while Orks are slowly being left behind, with Eldars being still left behind .

5th day of campaign has passed, and it was mostly easy to foresee from yesterday, except one thing...

So, ending introduction:

As for my thoughts after today: Today was continuation of yesterday trends, even less parties, and more of guild-less party-less players playing. But, as yesterday was closed with Orks being a little behind Chaos, but... today it was toe to toe, as Green Tide was fighting mercilessly against chaos. It ended with Orks being slightly ahead, as for other races, Eldar still lag behind everyone else. And, Loyalist are still rushing with such speed, that it honestly making any speed freak, or Slaaneshi marine full of envy.

6th day of campaign has passed, and it was mostly easy to foresee from yesterday, except one thing...

So, ending introduction:

As for my thoughts after today: It was mostly lazy day today, so there is not too much to report, there been few parties of almost every faction playing today, and as for trends LSM are strong ahead, Orks managed to beat chaos after yesterday brawl, and currently are 2nd faction, CSM are getting left behind, but nothing that they can't help, if they will try, and Eldar are still lagging behind every faction.

7th day of campaign has passed, and it was mostly easy to foresee from yesterday, except one thing...

So, ending introduction:

As for my thoughts after today: Loyalist are very near of their campaign end, with just fourteen points left before they will finish, further behind them are Orks, that managed to beat CSM back, and held them in third place, while Eldar still need over 60 points, in order to win. It seems that end of this campaign may involve all-in-one Aeldari push, as their players will need to do it, in order to secure their victory...

And... speaking about pushes, can you hear voices inside of your heads? Something that cuts slowly through veil of our reality? Seems that warp is getting unstable, quite possible that Chaos will have some nasty surprise, for all of Arkhona soon...

See you soon in battle, fellow crusaders

(Can't make any more edits here)
    links to new updates here: http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/campaigning-summary.62966/page-21#post-1411318
    Nomad, Monk1971, Recoil and 19 others like this.
  2. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

First!

In any case, good job, but I still kinda hope the Devs will steal this job from you and add a "Percentage of the Campaign Goal Reached" number unto the bar.

EDIT:
    Ha! Trying to hit an Eldar while using a scope will only cause you to get a Power Sword up your behind :p
  3. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

Thanks dude!
  4. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

That's Mr Aeldari with a cat now thank you very much
    upload_2017-1-22_2-13-14.png

Glad to see more stats guys on the forums, I got Forji for the war reports and Whitefox to school me on the numbers so having a campaign guy is pretty neat.

Cant wait to see how it progresses as factions get to work now a goal has appeared
    Eldritch likes this.
  5. b0ink7 Recruit

I thought that was just a timer bar.. so, is it possible then that all factions can "win"?
  6. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

7. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Awesome work! This will work right in with my reports - everyone can see the micro-scale events that contribute to the end-of-week results. I'd never thought to do something like this, so it's great to see someone pick it up. I look forward to more!

Looks like it - I thought it was a timer too, but if they're going at different rates, then it must be wins via some algorithm. And if it's flat wins, then I'm guessing there is a goal total, which can be reached independently. Unless it's first one to fill the bar...
  8. Celestia Celestia Prefectus

So are owned territories making points toward the bar or how does it increase?
    Forj likes this.
  9. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Good question for @NoahWard. Is it flat how many matches are won, or is it some sort of ticks based on territories held?
  10. Sigvald Darthy Curator

Lash did it's best to blunt the Eldar tonight, drove many of them to the ground and cracked open their soulstones, hopefully it put in a dent.