Background Image

Campaign Progression. .

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Schwifty, Mar 6, 2018.

1. . . Just isn't happening for Ork or Eldar.

Solutions anybody? Incentives given to queue with the under populated factions? Forcing players to queue up to the lower pop side? Because cookie cutter C/Lsm matches have gotten so stale even the Cookie Monster's had enough!

I know we all just want all factions to be important again!

LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Seraphel Recruit

Maybe an account reward, small, for completing all four faction campaigns (but not one if all four factions complete theirs because, weird).
    JojoKasei and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  3. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

I'd like to hijack this thread, if I may, to see what the broader audience thinks of a proposition I made to the Devs in the context of the Warzone-team:

-Make campaigns shorter, 4-day span, maybe fr-mo. Scale the amount of wins accordingly
    This should allow a dedicated team to make some serious progress on their own in an evening or two, rather than having to fulfill a tedious duty of playtime over a week.

-Make more campaigns in quicker succession and make them two-factions-only.Following the example of the War-weekends, we could have Eldar + Chaos or Orks + LSM. This should help spread the players across more factions, rather than just their favorite and make the campaigns feel less generic.

Also, Eldar losing the campaign is, for once, our own, damn fault. There hasn't been an Eldar game in the last two days, at least not in the 10 hours around european prime-time.
    Its not that we lack players (not more than usual at least), its just that noone wants to get the queue started.
  4. "Nerfes were justified. Eldar will feel fine - just need more teamplay/adapt/skill." Your words.

Eldar community just gave up after losing all morale/hope.

No need. Eldar RIP and thats fine.
    LucianNostra and Firskon like this.
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

[​IMG]
  6. Crying? Lol!
    You think im sad? Nowhere near. Haha
    I dont even playing. Im just smacking statements of EC's white knights.

Well we can cry a bit near ec's grave. Its shoveled already, but for some reason noone wants to bury the corpse.
  7. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

LOBOTRONUS and Arafael like this.
  8. Warlord Theodotos Recruit

Well, Orks could grow up and come back to the mudball.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

The campaign is nice but some guilds do 4 factions objectives in 1 day some random players can't do it at all they got stomped and never win vs premades and guilds.
    So something is not so right.

Rui M.
  10. That' spectacularly bad you know, I've never known an mmo's community to alienate an entire faction to the point of leaving before. :confused:Imagine if the Horde just decided to leave one day in wow :D