Background Image

CAMPAIGN ? I'M OUT!!

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Catnium, May 15, 2017.

1. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

20170515152813_1.jpg

And if you are smart you will do the same .
    Or else this faction will never get enough matches to actually win!!
    Yes I said WIN!!
    Need to be able to actually have matches to be able win them.

2. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

We have still a slight chance to fill the campaign bar in time ! BUT !!!! We must play a lot of games and if you tired playing as a LSM play other factions PLEASE !!!!!!!!!
  3. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Hoping to get my last win tonight, then I go back to PvE.
  4. Khrook Thorndal Firebrand

Did all matches yesterday in the afternoon. Waiting was sometimes about 15 mins, did some rework on the loadouts and fooled around with da helmets and stuff. Ok for me. DAKKA!
  5. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

I'm one of those idiots who periodically deletes and recreates (non-main) characters, so I've been having a lot more luck with my non LSM side characters... Hoping to get the remaining odious victories sometime this week.
  6. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

I tried yesterday but being bombarded with "GG Faggots" by LSM players at the end of the match doesn't really make me wanna do them any favors
    Brutuz and Faeruin like this.
  7. Will play EC only with guildies. In numbers not less then ten. Mostly 12-15.

Y im not playing 7vs17 games against LSM. Much better to stomp their pug by premade.
  8. ArchKnightHough ArchKnightHough Steam Early Access

I find it sad that there have been some people spawning into the Chaos/Eldar vehicles, (haven't seen the Orks do it) and running them out of play.

Talk about some douche baggery on the side that is supposed to be honorable...

(with that said, with this half baked campaign...it is not like we are actually going to complete it)
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

they better i want some more free RTC on my LSM alt lol!
    saving up for that sternguard bolter!
  10. gantin Recruit

And here I'm just laughin since I don't play SM on the regular. Campaign what campaign?