Background Image

Calling All Eldar: Keep the LSM Powerless

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Demetri_Dominov, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

No, it was more like a:

[​IMG]

And/or

[​IMG]
    Razmirth likes this.

2. We always knew...
  3. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

Ladies and gentlemen.....the first Eternal Crusade meme......

It's beautiful.
  4. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

says a LSM
    IdranelLives likes this.
  5. DongSlayer DongSlayer Steam Early Access

Necroing this to prove that Myst had NOTHING to do with the initial screenshot... was illuminubs who did the work ...nice try to steal credit !!!
  6. Eldar are fun to play AS. Orks are the only other faction that get to claim that title and half of that is the Orky RP and other players.

I've never wanted to smash my keyboard more than playing Chaos Marines and getting mowed down by heavy bolter nests because we don't have Scorpions or Hawks to break them up. And yes, I understand what JPA is for. I main Raptor on Chaos because despite being UP as fuck it's the only enjoyable class.

Playing against Chaos as Loyalists is also a fucking slog. Heavy Bolters and Autocannons everywhere. Can't go 3 feet from spawn rhino without dying on Fort attack.

Playing against Loyalists that are not rank 1 is not fucking fun either cause Stalkers and Sternguard Bolters exist. We finally start cap A on Agnathio after murdering everyone because we can't cap the HB camped objective while they still have spawns up and we are dying by the handful to Stalkers on walls we can barely reach. Let alone without dying. And even if you do, you just get hip fired to death with a sniper rifle. I'm not even crying OP, I just want you to realize that playing this game is not fun if you're not going to make your fun in this game. It's not Eldar, it's you.
  7. Shiani Brujah Preacher

To prove something you have to provide evidence. You have failed to do so.

You are actually correct, it was Illuminubs, but nevertheless, you proved nothing.
  8. DongSlayer DongSlayer Steam Early Access

The screenshot that was on first page was made by me ...go bark up some other tree.
  9. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

Looks like the eldar want to steamroll us. Show me your wrath xenos.
  10. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Actually, if you read the OP I gave the credit to WP, who, I believe made the majority of the illuminubs force.

I just said we'll keep it going. And we did... for what... 4 months?