Background Image

Calling All Eldar: Keep the LSM Powerless

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Demetri_Dominov, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

While the guild's and the faction of the LSM implodes, it's time to strike.

Come, if you are Eldar active on the forums, send me a PM. Outcast, guildless, lurker, whatever, I seek your aide. The LSM have lost all their territory against the Eldar. If you are willing to have a conversation, I believe we can keep it that way for a very long time.

Spread the word that MYST is seeking WAR, maintaining the gains WPs powerplay made.

[​IMG]

Help me bury the Mon-Kiegh. Send me a PM.
  2. Whitefox550 Whitefox550 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, this is going to go over well.
    Dragonkindred and BaronXIII like this.
  3. This pleases me.
  4. Arbitrary Dwarf ArbitraryDwarf Steam Early Access

I actually logged a few times over the last few days, obviously only as Eldar, what else is there? It is hilarious how awful LSM have become. They are clearly suffering from their own popularity now, with almost everyone who bought the game on sale, heading straight to LSM.

I am honestly expecting masses of "Nerf the Eldar" posts infesting the forums once more. Hopefully this time, the Devs, having almost destroyed our faction last time, will not listen to a bunch of players who think this is Call of Duty Space Marine Edition.
  5. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

We'll wipe off these fuckers off from our territory, then I'll be able to delete that stupid thread of mine!

...or not, whatever
  6. Yvelfir Yvelfir Arkhona Vanguard

The map has been reset to 8 territories a piece for LSM and Eldar, time to reclaim what is ours once again.
    Dragonkindred likes this.
  7. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

wait does that mean that we managed to conquer all of their territories?
  8. DavyBoy CuCulainn Preacher

9. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

Ah dam it I'm at my in laws. And the Internet connection in camorrgah is terrible.
  10. DavyBoy CuCulainn Preacher

:D