Background Image

CALL TO ARMS - 04/28/2017

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Philos, Apr 19, 2017.

1. PhilosAzel Philos Ordinate

Bonzi Kitty Gaming
    Presents:

CALL TO ARMS
    Community PvP Night

I am Philos - Eldar Ambassador from the "Warriors of Prophecy" http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/wp-warriors-of-prophecy-eldar.52600/
    Friend to those who have earned their prowess.
    I have returned from the Webway after 1 year.

[​IMG]

WANTED

All Players
    All Factions
    All Guilds

Global Schedule
    Friday: After Weekly 40K Crusade Twitch

I shall sound forth the bell of war, shall you heed its calling ? We did this last year and was a success and loads of fun. Lets see how the mightiest warrior of Eternal Crusade meet on the battle field, The clash of guilds, and the howl of warlords. Let us set the pace for our world of war, destruction, and only grim darkness.

*This is all in good fun and trying to organize a fun PvP event for the whole community.

* We are open to any and all ideas. Please share !

Submit Clan Picture or Film to:
    bonzikittygaming@gmail.com

**Tag your friends and heed the call of battle !!!!

@KatieFleming @Oveur @Asheru @Houman @NoahWard @Kane101 @Vipermon @Corwin @ShoulderMount @LethalWarrior @Gurkha1969 @Laanshor @Cliffjord @Grigdusher @Andraina @Cegorach @Redthirst @Demetri_Dominov @roopevil @Dark-Knight @GodKingWashington @Thana @StuntMonkey @kharnzor @Nyet @Jova @Valrak @Savage @Nomad @Darthy @Algernon @Warmaster_Nate @Lord-methodhigh @Thrakka @GobMaw_HellSmasha @DJPenguin @Krokilla @Murd3r_Muff1n @EvLTimE @Crioxus @Nyet @War4Ever @TestyVenom @rhoomba @Lord_Zial_Ghoul @Troma @roopevil @PnzrNorm @Noromiz @Sacrilege @Brother_Nemiel @Tillingfish @Dreadspectre @Dreads @0SSIFRAGE @marculario @Abatos @Wiggles @Yarael @Darkain @IIILOKENIII @starflo13 @Valerian @KroozaNob @starflo13 @kernel_xanders @Meridian @Njord-Halfhand @Batpimp @Thrakka
    Elector, Bibob, KatieFleming and 12 others like this.
  2. I will be there.
    Philos likes this.
  3. Fortunately i have a weekend to visit it too. But what exactly it will be? Something like eldar game nights provided by MYST before?
    Philos likes this.
  4. Heironymus Heironymus Subordinate

The current atmosphere of the thread:

[​IMG]
  5. PhilosAzel Philos Ordinate

This is 100% all for the community and get every one to play together, help newer players get engaged, and also let some clan slug it out. This event is for all factions, players of all skill sets, clans, and over all a good night for there to be a lot of people online and have a great night of gaming.

The 1st Call to Arms was when the game was still in Alpha. These will happen monthly and just a rally to get some people online and all play together, and maybe for bragging rights :p

Hope to see many of you on the battle field !!!
  6. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

WCA will try to be there to participate with this and i'll personally help spread the word. Try to keep the thread alive so more see it also.
  7. Cabal Trainee CabalTrainee Arkhona Vanguard

If you can read it says it in the post.
  8. Drake De Molina Drake_De_Molina Steam Early Access

All the weekend, I hope you have a big yard :OrkMoon:

Joke aside, if multiple warparties queue in same time, they will forte probably fight each other on a fortress.
  9. Since i was directed here by Vola to bring the Rout to this i have some questions.
    How many people can we bring
    What Dates/Times will be doing these events?
    Will it be on same teamspeak/discord or just match up at same time.

Also just a heads up you should message Imophel from Joint Loyalist Council to get both events lined up since we already do bi-weekly SM events.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltandBlade/ is his steam
  10. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

Dunno why but i never get notified when being tagged in your threads Philos.
    Vipermon and EvLTimE like this.