Background Image

Buyer beware - New Chainsword Hilt Graphic. . .

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Schwifty, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Buyer beware - Blood Angel Chainsword hilt graphic changes if you slot hilt mods.

Epic Hilt;
    [​IMG]

Not Epic Hilt;
    [​IMG]

Oversight? Fix required?
    0strum and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  2. Lutherian Lutherian Subordinate

temember the fleshripper that has a broken tooth animation
  3. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

It was an oversight and Jbregg is aware of the issue and working on fixing it =D
    Schwifty likes this.
  4. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

What ever happened to "months of extensive testing"?

Actually I don't care about this bug.
  5. Ah that's good to hear.

You know what? neither do I! I mean it's pretty and all but I don't think I'll be buying it. Maybe if the Chainsword wasn't an almost guarantee you'll get tied up in a clang battle they'd be worth taking.
  6. Belphegor LordSloth Preacher

guess it was just a normal bE cosmetic release then. Out of curiosity is the RTC Ork shoota with the skin of the Big shoota fixed yet? Or the raptor RTC Shoulderpads / armor issues?
  7. Chaplain Daenor MaDMan242 Steam Early Access

The issue already was mentioned while testing.....
  8. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Just like the silver weapons I paid for months ago that are still broken and have always been broken...Bet this gets fixed rapid though since its LSM.
  9. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

What is the issue with the silver ones just so I'm sure?
  10. The silver shoota still uses big shoota mods even though it's a standard shoota, so it can't use scopes or ammo mods. The silver chaos bolter also has glitchy looking textures on it's drum mag. I think there was an issue with the silver shuricat model too but I don't recall (my game is uninstalled for the moment).
    Talron likes this.