Background Image

Buyer beware - New Chainsword Hilt Graphic. . .

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Schwifty, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Buyer beware - Blood Angel Chainsword hilt graphic changes if you slot hilt mods.

Epic Hilt;
    [​IMG]

Not Epic Hilt;
    [​IMG]

Oversight? Fix required?
    0strum and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  2. Lutherian Lutherian Subordinate

temember the fleshripper that has a broken tooth animation
  3. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

It was an oversight and Jbregg is aware of the issue and working on fixing it =D
    Schwifty likes this.
  4. Ah that's good to hear.

You know what? neither do I! I mean it's pretty and all but I don't think I'll be buying it. Maybe if the Chainsword wasn't an almost guarantee you'll get tied up in a clang battle they'd be worth taking.
  5. Belphegor LordSloth Preacher

guess it was just a normal bE cosmetic release then. Out of curiosity is the RTC Ork shoota with the skin of the Big shoota fixed yet? Or the raptor RTC Shoulderpads / armor issues?
  6. Chaplain Daenor MaDMan242 Steam Early Access

The issue already was mentioned while testing.....
  7. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Just like the silver weapons I paid for months ago that are still broken and have always been broken...Bet this gets fixed rapid though since its LSM.
  8. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

What is the issue with the silver ones just so I'm sure?
  9. The silver shoota still uses big shoota mods even though it's a standard shoota, so it can't use scopes or ammo mods. The silver chaos bolter also has glitchy looking textures on it's drum mag. I think there was an issue with the silver shuricat model too but I don't recall (my game is uninstalled for the moment).
    Talron likes this.
  10. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Yeah this.The shurican catapult reverts to the regular model if you equip a scope instead of looking like the icon does.

I don't understand why its such a huge problem to fix the xenos weapons when the LSM silver weapon is fine since mods don't change its appearance.A simple fix that they didn't bother to apply to the xenos weapons because fuck xenos that's why.