Background Image

Buff destructor

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Phyrak, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

Like I mentioned earlier though, this all depends on the direction the devs plan to take supports.

If they intend to increase offensive capabilities of supports to the level of the Apothecary then weapons that amplify damage dealing psychic powers, or more powerful spells, would be a neat way of doing so.

Perhaps they instead intend to tone down the Apothecaries offensive capabilities and improve the other supports in other areas to achieve a more asymmetrical balance, in which case significantly buffing offensive psychic powers would not be the way to go.
  2. Phyrak Phyrak Cipher

Another thought is that warlocks could be a stepping stone to more powerful offensive Psyckers

Such things could be a way to teach resource management in playing a psycker
  3. Dragonkindred Dragonkindred Arkhona Vanguard

The only upgrade to a Warlock, is the Farseer. The Farseer would be a hero class and is a serious badass psyker.
  4. Phyrak Phyrak Cipher

Aren't they support units on TT

Powerful but specifically for support?

Have I misread my lore?
  5. Dragonkindred Dragonkindred Arkhona Vanguard

In TT they are Leader types. I haven't played in a loooong time, but they use to be a HQ unit.
    As strong and as tough as space marines. Rune armour (4++). Nice wargear and some of the most powerful psychic powers in the game. Eldar are supposed to have the most powerful psykers in the game.

Farseers are not some type of support class. They are (as said before) serious badasses.
  6. Phyrak Phyrak Cipher

Warp storm sounds tasty to tear foes asunder