Background Image

Brothers, Why Do You Deny Yourselves?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by XXLiberatorXX, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

You know the space marine thread is for like.... discussing the faction within ETERNAL CRUSADE. That kind of RP posts is what ruins these sub-factions :/

What you write there is definitely Off-Topic.

The sub-forums for "Space Marines" and "Eldar" etc. are not there to discuss or influence or whatever the ppl of the faction... They are there to be discussed within the context of Eternal Crusade.

I.E. what the Chapter / Legion / Craftworld / Clan lore causes within the game. I.E. Passive bonuses, special classes, etc. etc.

Not this whole "My Chaos Marines are better than your Space Marines" stuff and what not.... That's also what happened with *Where Heretics Reside* which LUCKILY finally ended in off-topic and does not spam the space marine faction sub-forum anylonger.
    XavierLight likes this.
  2. Tarr Tarr Subordinate

Sorta true...
  3. Armaros the Subjugator Armaros Forum Beta Tester

You mean the *Chaos space marine faction sub-forums
    Also there's still this other thread which according to you would be classed as off-topic and yet it's been sitting there in the Chaos sub forum, and doesn't really ruin the sub factions considering the fact that topics tend to overlap with other sub forums regardless and could be classed as either one. And anyways, isn't the general discussion and other sections of the forum there to discuss Eternal Crusade? and yet it's discussed here and there, besides the thread is mainly aimed at space marines...
  4. TheSoullessLord Active Member

You don't have to recruit the lions sons most of them turned already. LOL
    Greymane likes this.
  5. Greymane New Member

We don't need to bend a knee to mewling warpspawn to make our own destinies. The Rout seizes it with sharpness of blade and strength of arm. From your cold dead hands, Heretic. ;)
    TheSoullessLord likes this.
  6. Calistarius Calistarius Active Member

How dare you talk of My FAther in that way , you filthy traitor scum, You can tell your master Abbadon that he can lauch how many crusae he wants the end will be alwais the same , a burning defeat and quickly escape!
  7. Armaros the Subjugator Armaros Forum Beta Tester

Chaos is our master, not Abaddon. Chaos calls for you brother, can't you here it's voice?
  8. Calistarius Calistarius Active Member

I'm answering , don0t you see the lascannon fire? DON'T call me brother i'm not you brother anymore
  9. Armaros the Subjugator Armaros Forum Beta Tester

Don't worry brother, we were always meant to be brothers, all you need to do is serve the dark gods, brother, and then you can fight by my side, brother, against the foul imperium who know no honor, no glory, isn't that right, brother?
  10. Calistarius Calistarius Active Member

OH the Irony a traitor speaking of Honor. can't wait to beat the chaos out of you !