Background Image

Brother Apothecaries of Arkhona

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Sectorius, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Fellow brothers of Narthecium and Bolter, followers of our most holy emperor , we may experience a dark time, but understand, we are needed on those fields, where our most dutiful brothers are stationed and combating the Imperium's enemies. I have not lost faith in your abilities, I assure you that you all are capable of being great apothecaries,because even when we ramble along, we're together, aiding our brothers in the nature of healing our brothers, but know this! look at your Prime Helix, and remember, that you are the brother that shall aid and if the moment arrives, to protect your brothers at arms! I don't care that you're a Sanguinary Priest,Wolf Priest,Dark Angel,Ultramarine or a Imperial Fist,we're Apothecaries!,we've been given a sacred duty,and one that must be upholded!

PROGENIES FUTURA! For the God Emperor! For the Watch Company! For the Imperium!
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

No love for Ultramarines Apothecaries?
  3. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

No one likes us looking at their geneseed because of how stable ours is. They can't help but make compressions
  4. OH NO,HOLD ON... fixed it
  5. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Gene-seed envy. Terrible.
  6. It's fixed ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
  7. Furst Blut Ne-Plus-Ultra Steam Early Access

What's with these new Apos that use "E" first when rescuing someone. And don't even actively look for someone to heal, like hiding in the corner when everyone around him is being downed. Or I have to DBASH him in the face just to heal me.
  8. Kageshira Kageshira Active Member

They're farming XP
    I've seen lots not helping, waiting till enemies down you, when the enemy is executing you he kills him, then revives you then heals you for full XP on each case. It's f*cking aweful but that's how things go

As my experience as one, it's also aweful, I'm chasing people left and right to heal them, they run from you so you run towards them in a Benny Hill like scene and when you get tired he shoots at you because you didn't heal them. Priceless

Pro tip: Avoid games with high quantity of pugs, those players, on average, and specially on LSM are walking talking cancer
  9. Now I need to make the same thread for Painboyz...
  10. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

I will fight shoulder to shoulder with my brothers, chainsword in one hand and medicae grenade in the other!

The geneseed must be defended!