Background Image

Box Magazine became useless

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eagle_11, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

If you would remove everything that is useless we would have hardly anything left.
    Data8671 likes this.
  2. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Khorne Sorcerers? Wut?
  3. Heresy
  4. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

it's really not even good for that, I use the quick reload mags over box since it drops your ammo total for a 5 more rounds
  5. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

If a librarian was good enough to be allowed to ascend to khornate daemon prince...
  6. Yeah, because Khorne hates sorcery, and merely dislikes psykers
  7. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Grab a chaos codex and show me where. I can't believe you would cite DoW2 for lore. ROFL!
  8. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Remember that GW made DoW lore cannon.
  9. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Only because the series was financially successful. They penned a totally new chapter for the game that they could just RetCon out of existence if it flopped. Obviously whoever the genius was that wrote the storyline for DoW2 never even bothered to read up on how Chaos works. The cringe level was over 9000 as soon as people progressed in the story where Azariah mentions becoming a demon prince of Khorne. Of the chaos gods he could have been a prince to, they picked the only one that despieses magic. It's shit writing but that is what happens when you are riding the momentum of the success of a previous game.
    Notice that since then, GW hasn't let anyone botch that one up again.
  10. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

They do exist, just not as a separate class. Champions of Khorne double as sorcerers of Khorne. See the novella "Words of Blood" and the novel "Hammer of Daemons".
    Also, in "A Thousand Sons" Mortarion testified during the Council of Nikaea that the Death Guard fought Khorne-Cultists lead by Sorcerers during the Great Crusade.