Background Image

Blood for the Blood God! God specific armour sets.

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Njord-Halfhand, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

Ha the sweet tears of little heretics !
    But well, I admit this part of the fluff is not much represented enough. Maybe when it will be chaos turn to have a solo campaign and a dedicated update, we will see more of this stuff.
  2. Rageageddon Rageageddon Steam Early Access

We we're told A LOT of things. Things just didn't go 'just as planned.'

3. Well Marks are in. I don't see how or why it would be so difficult as to implement Undivided Marks and Undivided abilities or spells.

Look to how Dawn of War 2 handed Undivided as one possible avenue. You get weaker versions of multiple God Marks all in one but with no downsides. So you might get some toughness from Nurgle and some speed from Slaanesh as an Undivided option for your Undivided Mark. Just not as much toughness if you went with MON and not as much speed if you went with MOS.
  4. Rathael Rathael Arkhona Vanguard

God-specific stuff is what would make me spend my life's savings on my CSM in Eternal Crusade.

I was pretty disappointed about there being no god-specific sub-factions, but i could understand the reasoning. God-themed armor sets would be drool-worthy. God-themed cosmetics would be reason enough to use the marks, regardless of their various stats.
    Volla likes this.
  5. Volla Volla Member

Yes, so much this.

I don't understand why they haven't done this yet as a lot of people would be willing to pay to make their CSM look more god specific, I'm sure.
  6. Shiani Brujah Preacher

Or better yet, it's a subfaction you opt into and you don't get to equip any other Mark at all.

The Unraveler of Secrets will find a way to make it happen and His cunning shall be wrought across Arkhona by His chosen Sons.
  7. Rathael Rathael Arkhona Vanguard

So...

Khornate helmets came out.

I did not lie. I got a Khornate helmet :):):):):CSMWord::CSMWord::CSMWord:
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.
  8. Zarbustibal Zarbustibal First Blood!

Did you take a look at them ? I wonder who approved those? they look even worse then the existing helmets and thats hard to achieve.
  9. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

They look exactly like official Khorne-themed helmets from GW artwork and miniatures
  10. Zarbustibal Zarbustibal First Blood!

But there are way cooler options :(