Background Image

Blood for the Blood God! God specific armour sets.

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Njord-Halfhand, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Geisto Geisto Cardinal

What happened to that Slaaneshi Chest piece with tongues and chemical tubes they showed off a while ago?
  2. I mean, they said that the sub factions one day will come. What about if chaos gets instead of the sub factions/also chaos divided legion specific armours? It would be really cool to be a khorne worshiper with all your khorne loadouts! Something like the shrines or like the slates that they talk so much about.
  3. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

The next campaign is Chaos, and Noah did hint on the Twitch that more Chaos items are gonna come with the campaign. So it might get added then.
  4. Hell it's stupid not too include them I would buy them right away. Plus they can be used on every legion...well maybe not Nightlords and Iron Warriors but, they could twist the lore a little bit.
  5. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

Not sure, Nightlords would definitly prefer having some more lore related gear to their legion than devoted one. If I remember correctly at the base once the subfaction selection will matter the specificity of the night lord was to have more benefit for their raptors and melee, at the expanse of not being able to equip any mark of the chaos god.
  6. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

everyone always forgets that the Wors Bearers don't wear marks of Chaos either, it goes against the book of Lorgar to let yourself be swayed into the exclusive service of one of the gods rather than serving the pantheon as a whole
  7. MF DOOM MF_DOOM Steam Early Access

oh god I'm gonna have to restart all over again if I'm gonna get meme'd on. I picked night lords because they had the least bright color and also that sexy electric taunt. I mostly play ranged though so that's gonna be quite sad if it follows through like that.
  8. Necromancer Rivindesh Subordinate

Sad part is that playing Undivided right now is very unrewarding. Subpar gear with no Undivided specific weapons leads to many heretical Word Bearers.

9. Sadly Undivided isn't really even represented in EC. We were told that it would be.
  10. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

yeah it really breaks my chaotic heart