Background Image

Blood Angels

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Mr.Green, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Amriel Markfoged Member

Brother Amriel, Tactical seargent of the 2nd company, 3rd squad. My fellow brothers can trust my men and I to hold the line and capture objectives. In the name of Sanguinius, we will prevail!
  2. Yes
  3. Eternal crusade is what made me realize I was a blood angel
  4. Red thrist should be easy to implement eather make it a fury mode like space marine did maybe make it out of your control when it happens so you would see blood angels leaving there post to attack the enemy
  5. When it tales you, it means you are lost, now it Will only be Black armour or the emperors mercy for you.
    Commern misunderstanding amongst newcomers, the blood Angels do not revere drinking the blood of foes, when he was alive sanguiniuss himself would execute those who fell to the red thirst.
    The Black rage came after his death, and Will come quickly for anyone with the red thirst
  6. [QUOTE="Grall_Stonefist, post: 837013, member:]When it tales you, it means you are lost, now it Will only be Black armour or the emperors mercy for you.
    Commern misunderstanding amongst newcomers, the blood Angels do not revere drinking the blood of foes, when he was alive sanguiniuss himself would execute those who fell to the red thirst.
    The Black rage came after his death, and Will come quickly for anyone with the red thirst[/QUOTE]
    But still some fall to the red thrist and you wouldnt have to sucumbe to the red thirst it would be an option like anything else
  7. [/QUOTE]
    But still some fall to the red thrist and you wouldnt have to sucumbe to the red thirst it would be an option like anything else[/QUOTE]
    it wouldent be implementet anyway correctly if something witch is a curse was a simple choice.

Oh no you dont become a massive insane Wulfen, cus you choose not to.

the red thirst does not go away, sometimes it can be subsided for some time, but it will turn the angel mad with thirst, and the rage is just there with it.
  8. I'm just talking about gameplay not lore
  9. wouldent be real if it god implemented badly. then it would make abselutly no sence, to implement it would be purely for the sake of lore
  10. Well then how about you die after the red thirst buff ends