Background Image

Blood Angels

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Mr.Green, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Nomad Darmadeus Nomad Arch-Cardinal

Yeah death company, or my guild would fail for we wont exist in game. lol
    StaIker, Crioxus and Valonox like this.
  2. Valonox Valonox Preacher

Crioxus likes this.
  3. Sanguinary Priest here to serve and help our brothers
    Captain_Archael likes this.
  4. The combined strength of the Sons of Sanguinius grows still.
  5. Hepheistos Agamemnon7 Subordinate

Since none of my favourite chapters like Flesh Tearer ,Black Templar or Carcharodons are coming soon.
    Terminator Verteran of the 1 company at your service.
  6. Welcome Brother.
  7. Chaqery Chaqery Arkhona Vanguard

Brother Cantious of the Sanguinary Priesthood reporting for duty, Captain Archael.
  8. [EDA] Reiborn Reiborn Arkhona Vanguard

I'll just leave this here... feel free to use.

Second attempt of creating a video on "Adobe Premiere", still haven't touched "After Effects" but this time I added some more effects in the video editor and merged some sounds.
    Think it's pretty good.

At any rate feedback will be appreciated, still learning here.

This film was captured while I was playing "Exterminatus" on Space Marine multiplayer mode.

Sheparan, pipspud and FleshTearers like this.
  9. Welcome Brother Cantious.

Reiborn, this takes me back a couple of years for sure. It's actually weird seeing the Blood Angels skin in its full incarnation as I only used the pauldrons and had Death Company black everything else. Thanks for sharing the video Brother.
  10. I have a question about the Blood Angels. The red thirst is a genetic defect that Sanguinius knew of at the time of the great crusade and that turns them into monstrous vampire things. The black rage came about because Sangunius died and the blood Angels couldn't take it, so they get hallucinations and think they are the primarch.

Is that right?