Background Image

Blood Angels

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Mr.Green, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Mr.Green Active Member

How many battle-brothers are there? Shall we unite and bring death from the skies?
    Do you think Death Company will be available to players? Will Blood Angels have any perks like” Black Rage”?

P.S We need priests and a chaplain!
  2. Assault Marine ready to strike from the skies my brother. We must be swift and adiment in the conquest of this world. I hope Death Company would be availabe. Remember Sanguinius my Brothers, for the Glory of the Imperium!
  3. Isaac Clarke Well-Known Member

This reminds me that I have two BA omnibuses I've yet to read. :p

4. 1. Blood Angels will be popular, but almost certainly behind Ultrasmurfs (along with every other chapter)
    2. Unite... join clans/chapters/SF/Squads. May I recommend Vigilia Mortis.
    3. Death Company is unlikely.
    4. I'm sure each chapter will have a unique perk/ability or two. Black Rage or Red Thirst would be great fluff concepts, but how it is mechanically implemented remains to be seen.

And "yes please" for Blood Angels Sanguinary Priests (Apothecaries).
    Eligos, simon1812 and CKxCinnaChEXx like this.
  5. Mr.Green Active Member

Wellcome brother! Death from the skies!

"Vigilian Mortis" is a nice one, but i'm thinking of a pure Blood Angels SF.
  6. CrazyJohn CrazyJohn Subordinate

Greetings Brothers!
    I bet that 80% of all the Astartes players will be divided between Ultrasmurfs and Wolves.
  7. Khanistrello Forum Beta Tester

Personally i think we will see death company as an astetic upgrade. If not at launch then definately in the future
    simon1812 and Azkaellon like this.
  8. Mr.Green Active Member

We
    They are no match for us. We are sons of Sanguinius!

Well, we should make a guild, as soon as the upgrade comes :D
  9. This game will be a massive undertaking... adding the Blood Angels means things such as the Red Thirst and Black Rage. Death Company and Sanguinary Priests... And that's just the Blood Angels...

It'll be interesting to see what all they add. If they added Iron Hands they'd have to add Iron Fathers (Techmarine and Chaplain in one)
    simon1812, Marcvs and IrishIronGutt like this.
  10. Mr.Green Active Member

Well, I hope they will add World Eaters so we can have a main opponent on the battlefield. As for the SM hope to see Imperial Fists.