Background Image

Black Legion Discussion

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Sauron16, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Sauron Sauron16 New Member

uh, well i don't know what happened to Aximand, for all i know he might be dead.
    As for Horus's "forgiveness" i lack context, but i assume that he wished to be put down after all he has done.
    As for Horus Post-Davin Mmmmm let me remember what the book said....i think some decided to leave him (like the main protagonists Garvien Loken and Tarik Torgaddon) and most joined him as they had high loyalty to their father.
  2. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

they didn't leave, betrayed Istvan 3

and for forgiveness: in the future that eldar show Alpharius everyone already dead

he already killed everyone then he notice he been dupe

i think same story as Abaddon
  3. Sauron Sauron16 New Member

well, damn i did not read that book on the entirety, better do it soon.
    As for the Eldar vision, it is plausible that yes, Horus might screwed up greater than the actual result of him losing.
    but, yeah if that was your point, it is possible Abaddon might not be duped...he resists the voices in the head of the very Gods themselves, he does not serve them like a religious zealot or been drugged by their power *cough unlike his daddy cough* i can't explain well with my own words, so i insist you to see how the man itself sees Abaddon's relationship with the Gods
  4. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

i know dude

maybe abaddon will change

u know his sword can kill a god (we already made bets Tzeenth or GOd of pleasure to die first)
    but sometimes what he is doing is overkill

fight on dude, hope to see u in game
  5. Sauron Sauron16 New Member

well, i unfortunately don't own the game, and he did change, in the novels he became downright Bro-tier to fellow Black legion menbers specially his inner circle the Ezekarion.
  6. Sauron Sauron16 New Member

you there?