Background Image

Black Crusade Pnp Recruitment And Planning

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by SorcererAlhendors, Mar 15, 2014.

1. I am before you once again my brothers and sisters in arms. However, I have come under slightly different circumstances.

As you may all be aware there was once a relatively large group of us who attempted to create a large scale Black Crusade campaign(s) in the hopes of promoting Eternal Crusade and just in general have a good time.

Unfortunately most of these games were forced to break up over either lack of organisation among players or difference in timezones and punctuality.

As a result, I am attempting to revive this initiative, although this time there may be more strict recruitment circumstances depending on the GM.

What do you have in mind?

For those not aware of where the idea began, look here: http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/the-black-crusade-forum-pnp-organization-thread.1553/

The only difference being that I am not expecting such a large scale group this time around.

Why did you create a new Thread?

This time around there will be a few rules about posting in order to keep organisation (of which the lack of caused the last groups to dissolve.)

If you are posting on this Thread with the hope of joining a game I will require 5 pieces of information from you.

1: What is your Timezone.

This will make it easier to create groups, Players and GMs of similar Timezones will likely be placed together based upon this.

B: On average, which days/times are you able to play a session (This is not lenient, you must be able to turn up at this time most weeks.)

This will allow ease of organisation for groups, once again Players and GMs with similar days will be more likely to be placed together.

C: How much Experience do you have with Black Crusade/Fantasy Flight Games in general (experience in other PnP games may also be posted.)

Not as important as the other pieces of information, but will help in the forming of balanced groups.

D: Which Rulebooks or expansion tomes do you posses for Black Crusade.

E: Are you looking to be a Game Master, Player or are you fine with either. (If you apply for Game Master it is strongly suggested that you are willing to spend quite the amount of time on your game.)

Furthermore it is up to the Game Master to decide how the game will take place, and how the Players/GM will communicate. As well as any extra information that the GM wishes to share (such as the exclusion of tomes, only Human Characters etc.)

I will post my application as an example to follow if you're interested.
  2. Timezone: Dead on GMT (EST +5)

Days Available: Preferably Friday 7:00pm GMT onward or any point during Saturday.

Experience: Quite the vast experience as a Player (50+ large sessions), no experience as a Game Master

Books Owned: Core Rulebook, Hand of Corruption, GM's kit, all 3 Tomes.

Player or Game Master: I would prefer to be a player (how hypocritical of me) but I would not mind taking the role of a co-GM or something similar.
  3. Armaros the Subjugator Armaros Forum Beta Tester

Timezone: GMT (EST+5)
    Days Available: Possibly Friday, Saturdays, Sunday evenings and Tuesday evenings (when I mean evening I mean 6:00pm-10:00pm)

Experience: Not much experience in pnp roleplay, I have done roleplay before, not sure what kind but I'm not sure if it was pnp

Books owned: None

Player or Game Master: Player of course, since I've no idea what I'm doing, and will be needing someone to help with through this
  4. Ossi 0SSIFRAGE Pioneer

Timezone: GMT

Days available: Mondays to Fridays 9-4 sporadically. Also Saturdays 8 - 11 and Sundays for non specific times.

Experience: None but eager to learn!

Books owned: Core rulebook

Player or gm: Player due to lack of experience.
  5. Hategamer Hategamer Subordinate

Timezone: GMT -4

Days available: Tuesdays (any time), Friday (any time), Saturday 1pm-6pm (sometimes after that), Sunday (anytime)

Experience: Few years a player. Mastered few Deathwatch scenario.

Books owned: none from the Black Crusade

Player or Gm: Preferably Player (but can help as a co-gm).
  6. days available: saturdays, sundays, both all day til 8:00 P.M., mondays 4:30 P.M.-8 P.M.

experience: lots and lots and lots of DnD 3.5 and 4th edition experience. have read and re-read only war, enemies of the imperium, hammer of the emperor, and rogue trader. never played any 40k roleplay though, nor do i have the black crusade book.

books owned: all of the above. only war, hammer of the emperor, rogue trader, enemies of the imperium

preferably a player, due to my lack of experience in 40k rp's.

Eastern Time Zone
    (UTC-05:00)
  7. Valonox Valonox Preacher

GMT -7 ^-^ Friday 8:00 pm there on Saturday dependin how my other rp goes 8-9 pm there on

Experince: I have played a total of 2 1/2 years yes i know but let me role with it Cyberpunk 2020, Dnd 2nd edition, Star Wars D6 P&P 2nd edition, WH40k Deathwatch, WH40k Black Crusade

Books owned: Black Crusade Core rule book Tome of Blood Tome of Excess, Tome of Fate,

Preferably quiet in roleplay tends to listen more than talk but makes quck actions

PS: i am 18 that has learned alot from older gamers so if you dont want to take me i am fine with that