Background Image

Bit dissapointed with the Kommando

Discussion in 'Orks' started by slightlymad79, Apr 27, 2017.

1. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Da rabbit of course ya git theyz brings ya luck!
  2. Salvohhh!! Solei Drill Abbott

This. All of this.

Tricks and explosives!! Someone else suggested more gear and wotnot. I am very much in favor of that idea. Seeing the direction they're headed with the Possessed elite for Chaos, I would really like to see them take the same unique load-out idea and apply it to the Kommando. Remove the choppa and give him a combo of various stikkbombz (ala the unused grenade select option) with an emphasis on AV types.

Slugga and stikkbomb only class with passable stealth? Yes, please!
  3. Avlaen Avlaen Arkhona Vanguard

hey atleast you dont have the possessed ;3
    DerelictHeretic likes this.
  4. I was browsing google for some good Kommando pictures when I found this little gem.

[​IMG]

This gave me a good chuckle. WHO WANTZ BARRELZ FORE KOSMETICS AN' KAMOFLAGE!?
    Thorndal and thantrus like this.
  5. Big McLargehuge thantrus First Blood!

[​IMG]
  6. dze66 Recruit

They do not do it for you guys, you're already on their hook. This is done for those who are just beginning or will start playing this game. What could be immediately buy yourself an elite not rocking level 5. Let it be worse than the elite, but it will be at you immediately on level 1.
  7. Alorion CaiusCain Active Member

He should have a Speshul shootah that is basically a shotgun. That or a short range cannon that does massive damage.

Also mines, he should totally be able to take meltabombs and stuff, maybe a loot mechanic from walking over corpses or something.
  8. Salvohhh!! Solei Drill Abbott

So, 'az dere been any word on whevah deyz gunna update dis git or not? Dem pinky mekboyz flap deyre gobz about any shinier kit dey might be bashin' togevah for deze uvawize underwhelmin' sneaky gitz in wun uv deyre "Liev Steamz"?