Background Image

Bit dissapointed with the Kommando

Discussion in 'Orks' started by slightlymad79, Apr 27, 2017.

1. I really hoped this would be a class and not a 1 use hero , to be totally honest its incredibly weak and really only has a novelty value compared to taking your veteran.

However I'm waiting for the day all of DLB roll a Kommando , hide on a point and literally go boo on the poor single capping murine that is going to make a good watch right there
    Solei and Kaptin_Pokkets like this.
  2. Hitomodakka Hitomodakka Arkhona Vanguard

We already do that, you dont need to be invisible to hide lol see the slugga meta video lol.
  3. Can anyone tell me how much the "sneaky skills" you can buy in the Advancements Tree (for 85RP I think) costs to equip on a Slugga Nob loadout?
  4. RuntKikka RuntKikka Well-Known Member

400 LP.

I suggest not buying the elite unless you really want to look flash and just get the wargear option.

Axe is a much better ambush weapon as it does more damage, stuns them longer, and is pretty much a guaranteed kill when you ambush someone.

They just need to fix the bug where all sluggas can't use dok packs.
  5. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

It costs 400 lp to equip and shuts down ability to cap. Has to be equipped in Slot 1 and thus denies the nob any EHP increasing items beyond golden armor and the minor trinkets.
  6. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Gotta say, I was never excited about the Kommandos. Thinking of using a klaw while stealthed may have been fun for a laugh, but I didn't join Goffs to be a stealthy backstabber. It's cool we got a mechanic from another faction I guess, whoever likes it can use it, but it just plain doesn't hold any appeal to me.
  7. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

Were you in the game vs Eldar where for the first couple of their spawns they -ALL- went Scorpions? Yeah. Us doing that wouldn't be anywhere near that good. Mostly because, A, you only have one shot. and B, Because Orks, your a far bigger target to see with the ripple effect as opposed to Scorpions.
  8. ThillyGooth ThillyGooth First Blood!

I've actually already sent BE a refund request about the kommando. He isn't good at all.
    Maensith likes this.
  9. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

This is why I chose the Cybork Madboy as my Elite.
    DarkGraven and Khornatian like this.
  10. Maensith Subordinate

I dont understand what's the point in giving a Commando an invisibility when it TOTALLY contradicts the whole attitude of the Orks' style of warfare? It would be more logical to make it simply tougher, give some powerful unique weapons or another abilities (srsly, I'm not a game designer, but there MUST be a dozen potential things one might do with an Orks' hero) - invisible orks, striking from shadows like sneaky squishy Eldar too afraid to rush at their enemies head-on and roaring WAAAAAGH all along - it looks so awful, it has no place in wh40k lore.

Just bullshit, seriously, and I totally agree it should be a regular class, not a damn one-time deployable hero - there is no point in heroes if they can be spawned just once per match. This concept is damnably poorly thought through, just like many other things....
    Khornatian likes this.