Background Image

Best ork melee weapon?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by dogeoffaith, Nov 25, 2016.

1. dogeoffaith dogeoffaith Steam Early Access

whats the best melee weapon for orks in your opinion.
  2. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

I vote Electro Choppa and Electro Clubba
    Whitefox550 likes this.
  3. Gubbkanz Gorgutz543 Well-Known Member

I'd say me Golden fixa. Hits 'ard, and can last fer a good while!
  4. MungFuSensei MungFuSensei Steam Early Access

I wouldn't say there are any "best" melee weapons. They all have pros and cons. I'd only stay away from the klaw (which is still useable, just not great). All the others work just fine, none better than the rest. I say this after getting to level 6 and unlocking all boxes.

Now, some master crafted weapons are pointless, like clubbas or axes, since the vast majority of the time you are fighting sword tier or below, so the extra durability isn't necessary.
  5. Zeb2 Zeb2 First Blood!

I've been having fun with the Deady Shiny Choppa Blade with Penetrating Blade and Clashing Grip.

Not that I have many items, but this certainly has been a fun one.
    Esterioth likes this.
  6. YOO ALL ARE GITZ! DA BEST MELEE WEAPON... IS DA FRONT END OF A SPEEDIN TRUKK!
    Trenchwar, Eldritch, Barkteef and 2 others like this.
  7. Vindi Vindi Active Member

As Long as it hurt your Enemy, everything is fine. Even a Stone, a branch, ore a cute little Squig.
  8. Fistikuffz da Harassa Lawro Well-Known Member

The best are electro choppa and electro clubba, unfortunately power weapon class still outshines regular melee weapons in cost efficieny. 2 hitting or even 1-hitting from the back rly makes a difference.

But choppas and clubbas are close behind in viability when equipped with penetration mod, you'll need an extra hit or two to down someone, but you save LP which can be invested in utility gear.
  9. If you hit first then anything but knuckles works more than fine. If you hit from behind the enemy will likely be dead before he manges to turn 180°.

Said that I use the torpedo axe on my choppa: strong attack is devastating.