Background Image

BEST. MATCHMAKING. EVER !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zarbustibal, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Atarius Atarius First Blood!

Suppose They Gave a War and Nobody Came?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Iron Dragon ByeBye Well-Known Member

We call that peace.
    Gashmangla and Kaptin_Pokkets like this.
  3. You'ze uvva runty races can call it wot ya likez, but Orkz wud call dat RUBBISH!!!
    LOBOTRONUS, Forj and Corie like this.
  4. Atarius Atarius First Blood!

Peace? In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war! (well, except on Arkhona) ;)
  5. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

True,faced them a few times in a pub and won.I don't think they are even on coms or anything (didn't seem like it) so its just a fun clan.Others though try hard,are full of vets and its cancer.
  6. Its no fun playing against guilds. pugs dont care about working together but guilds do. If pugs would just learn to stop only caring about the individual and care about the team as a whole then we would not be having this problem. I leave because I know it is a 100% confirmed loss from the get go that just isnt fun knowing you are going to lose because pugs dont like to work together.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  7. Arkhona may become the most peacefull planet in the 40k universe where more then 2 races life together.
    And that's not a good achievement
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  8. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Are you sure there's more than two?:rolleyes:
    duffmek and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  9. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

That's noobs and COD boys, real vets of the game that can work , listen and communicate (hell even new players who can do that) can beat full stacks of even the best guilds. Problem is those types of players are like needle in ocean of hay stack and getting a majority teams of such players happen once every eclipse
  10. It's a great feeling when the Pubs do listen to tactical advice and you win versus a guild squad.

It's like...
    [​IMG]