Background Image

Best LSM Guilds?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Accretia, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Accretia New Member

Who do you think is the best LSM guild out there?
    Which of them is the most active?
  2. Valaron Valaron Arkhona Vanguard

Biggest ones and most active:

Vigilia Mortis (VM) + 100 members
    Strike Force Ultra (XIII) + 100

Former big ones:

Mad Nomads (MAD) + 100
    Wolfs of Gamr (or Gramgrnr) (VI) +100
    Epsilon Dark Angles (EDA) +100
    Preatorian Guard (PG) +100

Decent and active at the moment:

Templars of Caliban (ToC)
    The Hammer of Arkhona (ThoA)

With "former big ones" I mean that in the past I used to see lots their guild deployments and separete members or small squads any time in a day. Now I rarely see more than 1 random player with guild tag, doesnt matter what time of a day is. Possible reason is that they play with guild parties of 15 where no allied pug can join and see them in action - but I doubt that. I think the activity and interest of those guilds are dropped and someone else with "know how" knowledge should come, take still active members and form a serious multifactioon guild with strong lore and proper leadership.

Actually I can say that in the beggining, in alpha and during 2016 it was a matter of prestige to be in the guild. High amount of founders belonged to one guild or another even before the game is released for alpha. Now we have extremely high number of founders who left the game and a new wave of random players joined, who do no use EC forum at all or arent interested in joining guilds. Or creating their own micro guilds - how many 1-5 player guilds we have on EC? 2000? 5000? Easy to check ingame.

I havent mentioned newer guilds who are activily recruiting at the moment. We will see what will come from that.
  3. BaronXIII Arkhona Vanguard

Actually PG is pretty active every day. Normally during play hours we have a warparty up of anywhere between 5-15 people. On ops nights we usually have 2-3 15 man warparties. As you guessed, many people don't see us because we fill up the que for the whole match.
    DAG42 likes this.
  4. Cydonia Cydonia Well-Known Member

I actually feel a little bad for PG. I'm not saying you guys are bad, it's more every time I see some in a match that LSM lose everyone is like "LOL PG SUCKS" and I'm sure that's not the case.
  5. BaronXIII Arkhona Vanguard

It doesn't help it takes forever to find a battle, and when we finally do half our warparty is kicked for being idle which ruins all our organization.
    DAG42 likes this.
  6. Crutumal Crutumal New Member

Right clicking(pinging) the overview map is currently the best/only workaround for the "going idle" bug.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  7. BaronXIII Arkhona Vanguard

We've tried that, it still happens. It's especially bad when the enemy team sees a PG stack and they start jumping game, we end up having to wait even longer, more people jump, and then the idle thing is almost 100% going to happen to 3/4 of our guys.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  8. Well, representing MAD here, we mostly have weekend ops with up to two full 15 man warparties every weekend at around 11am EST my time. Also, if not every day, then every other day we have a decent turnout of folks playing EC throughout the day, with around four to nine, or more, players for a warparty. We are however an international community so gaming times for people to actually come together and play is kinda up to whenever people get off work, or even if they feel like playing, etc. Some days we're good on numbers at a certain time, other days it's just a random time when it happens. We also take into account real life responsibilities such as work, family, etc., so we're not constantly on EC 24/7. Additionally we're a Warhammer community first and foremost, not strictly an EC guild; so we have people playing other games like Heroes and Generals, Conan Exiles, or Rainbow Six: Siege, to name a few of the more active games from us as of late.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. Valaron Valaron Arkhona Vanguard

Good to know PG is alive and still kicking.
    DAG42, LOBOTRONUS and BaronXIII like this.
  10. BIg Time EBola Houngar Active Member

This is misleading all of these guys are active. MAD still gets clan matches during weekends, VI still is around. i see them weekdays/weekends, EDA is still around and active just not in 15 man groups. they are a multi gaming community so a lot of the time they play other games together. PG is also very very active, they put out 15 man groups and quite often.
    Xexeb, DAG42 and LOBOTRONUS like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.