Background Image

Been running into mass tkers recently

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BIG-DONGUS, May 24, 2018.

1. I'll need to figure out how to record my sessions, then send it to bE. :CSMWord:
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Have you seen Active Shooter or Bless online ?

Nvidia video cards have desktop recording and you can find a free illegal version of vegas pro 14 on piratebay to edit. there is guides on vegas pro 15 on youtube most of that shit also works in vegas 14

off you go to become a U-tuber now!!
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  3. Sindri Myr AnotherAlpharius Steam Early Access

Alpha Legion agents' population has been increased due to the request of Alpharius. We are sorry if that somehow affected your stay on Arkhona.
    Technical support apologies.
    :CSMAlpha:
    GrazewoundZeroLow and Firskon like this.
  4. I am Alpharius
    Firskon likes this.
  5. Hello All

I am OPTIMUSMAXIMUS, former player, I also went by Kharn-SOL and various other names over the years.

My main goal was to disrupt and troll starting in beta.

Beta was a glorious time, i could camp in respawn and lay a grenade down just as my teammates would spawn. BOOM. all the while playing troll, ISIS etc music over voice coms. They were good times, i like to think. I thrived on the SALT. I would quit and change my name to those that ragequit for maximum entertainment.

Then they brought in the TOS, votekicking, autokick and got rid of voicecoms, so i had to change my gameplan.

Now it was about sending rhinos where they belonged... IN THE LAVA. the best was sneaking into a clans squad, and getting there rhino stuck in such a position that if they exited they fell into the lava and died... haha the rage.

This game could have been popular, a trolls paradise... but in the end Brent cucked out and became some beta twitter hideaway.

Those that know me, know my passion for warhammer, i live for it.. but this game the devs and the community were so toxic. i had my fun in the end ... You can find me on youtube or steam, come say hi.. i play other warhammer games now.

When this game dies and nate rubs his fat stubby finger over the server off button, i will pour a scotch to the good times.
    GrazewoundZeroLow and Atsidas like this.
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

7. Just ran into one...
  8. -WCA-Vola Talron Confessor

Take pics and send them in please
  9. Didn't get any... They was taking a vindicator to a friendly Rhinos, and another kept shooting me constantly purposefully
  10. Iron Dragon ByeBye Well-Known Member

you could always take a pic of your death screen showing who killed you. easiest way to show tkers.