Background Image

Been running into mass tkers recently

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BIG-DONGUS, May 24, 2018.

1. ARCH-TRAITOR BEANADDON BIG-DONGUS Steam Early Access

I've been playing for the past month and the past two days have seen a pretty big rise in intentional teamkillers, especially for Chaos.

All 6 of the matches I played today had at least one, not terribly upset because we immediately kicked them from the match when they began tking and carried on.

Example being today loyalists were capping B on Pegasus Station, we cleared them out and went for the decap. Guy on the balcony tossed a grenade at the cap point and started gunning down anyone going for the point.

Curious if anybody else has had this happen recently.
  2. Grotduffa Timburwolfe Active Member

I havent witnessed this myself, but I wouldn't put it past some people to try to sabotage games.
  3. -VI-Alerius Alerius Active Member

Orks had a Tkler and "Trukk-over-cliff"-driver recently too. Same goes for eldar - maybe it's the same person. I mean how low can you go? Being a troll is already low, but being a troll in a dying game? really? I almost feel sorry for them.
  4. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Eldar encounter these once in a while as well. Shooting people trying to cap/decap and driving serpents off cliffs or over the team deliberatly, usually accompanied by "Eldar are OP, you dont need cap" or "How you like being lawnmowered?". Salty players, votekick, report and be done with it.
  5. Sometimes eldar dont let decap if want farm victims 5 minutes more. And mostly simple melee attack to cut decap animations. Also revive those who gunned later) Rarely its griefers from LSM
  6. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

If you do that... don't. Write a message early enough that you want to extend playtime at the very least. Without informing, this will get you marked as a saboteur.

And lawnmowering your team or driving serpents off cliffs still has no excuses.
  7. lawnmowers beeing kicked after 5 tk
  8. In the Chaos faction, they're either TKing the whole game or openly discussing the aimbot programs they're currently using.

This game has to be the biggest joke on Steam, after Battleborn was abandoned.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. Never heard of anyone openly discussing their aimbot... Probably because it doesn't exist.
    (bro.exe is the best)
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Zarbustibal, Durash and Oan-Mkoll like this.