Background Image

Bear the Word of Chaos

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krakhun, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

From the Eye of Terror, we'll spread the Word of the Dark Gods to the people of Arkhona.
    Temples of the Corpse Emperor will be raze, and the glorious Star of the Undivided will Rise everywhere.

No one will stand in our way, We'll crush any opposition who dare to stand before us.
    The unbelivers will be converted to the True Gods, or they will be sacrificed on the Altars of the Dark Gods.
    The lapdogs of the False Emperor will see the Truth from my bolter.

Theyr blood and theyr skulls will be my offer to Khorne
    Theyr scream and theyr pain will be my offer to Slaanesh
    Theyr rotting corpses will spread decay, my offer to Nurgle
    Theyr worthless souls, will be my offer to Tzeentch

The future of Arkhona is a radiant one, a new planet will be blessed by the Glory of Chaos
    It will test the Power of the Immaterium. The chosen ones will join us as brothers in to our legion.

We march in theyr name, we kill in theyr name, we bear the word of the Gods

Krakhun Varkhaar of the XVII Legion
    Brother-Bardiel likes this.
  2. Travellar Travellar Ordinate

Krakhun - Son of Lorgar the time that has come for your doom as my righteous rounds rip your tainted being.
    It is my goal as a Ultra Marine to hasten the day you face your Demon Leaders . The Ultra Marines, Know no Fear, especially so when dealing with the traitorus World Bearers. You are warned.

For the Emperor!

See you on the battle field and that is a really nice banner! Thanks for your previous welcome comment.

Ritus * Tactical * Ultra Marine
  3. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

So be it, Brother. If you eyes are so blind to see the Truth, if your soul is so corrupt to reject the Truth, if your Chapter is so fool to face us, you and your Corrupted Brothers will serve Chaos as Sacrifices !
    Bewhere brother, mabe you know no fear... but I'll show you, you will know pain

;)