Background Image

bE, ranger >_>

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Faeruin, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Finish and polish SIMPLE sniper class before trying autarch please. I... i have no comments for any shock news you throwing to us.

You need to be stable. Go step by step for what you alredy promised beeeeeeeeeee
    Eldar need long range niche class and you know it. Why the heck that nervous jumps from one thing to other? Autarch... pfff WAT.

Finish eldar aspects stuff (bugs, weapons, mandiblastaaaarz, firepike, AVENGER CATAPULT SCOPES) and add sniper class, holy Isha. An autarch... what teh hell autarch *mumbling* it has no place here. Its session shooter not a MMO.

Dont make us feel doubt in your competency as developers.

a cryout post
    omarx, Sonbot, Phyrak and 16 others like this.
  2. Hello troll. LSM dont need stuff anymore. They have all what you can imagine. Except terminators ofc.
    And eldar still missing half of arsenal and have lack of options in long range which rangers could solve....
    omarx, Phyrak, Warriant and 7 others like this.
  3. Cabal Trainee CabalTrainee Arkhona Vanguard

It is an understandable decision really. All equipment the autarch has is already ingame (or all the equipment he will have in EC). While for the sniper you need to design a gun and a stealth mechanic(because noo stealth sniper OP soo much) and not make everyone complain about it (Stupid camper etc.).
    Also @NoahWard told us long ago that they don't want to keep gameplay mechanics behind a paywall. Which makes the implementation of the ranger even harder without going into p2w.
    Nyhilist and LordSloth like this.
  4. What we need and what we get are often 2 different things.

I can see it from bE's POV.

The Autarch is easier to implement
    - No cloth
    - Copy/Paste of existing animations
    - Copy/Paste of existing armor
    - Copy/Paste of existing weapons
    - Copy/Paste of existing mechanics

(basically what @CabalTrainee type faster than I could!)

What we need to hope is that they do it right. So instead of this Autarch -
    99070104003eldarautarch03.jpg
    which has mandiblasters, we get this Autarch -

Eldar+Autarch.jpg

Which has the Banshee mask. It needs a shrine mask not just a DA helm. And it needs the wings, single jump, slow regen but with the wings please.
    omarx, Sonbot, Twirl and 2 others like this.
  5. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Umm, is this coming from somewhere or its just random thread?
    I have not watched last twitch nor found any recap of it.
  6. Orfeask Orfeask Steam Early Access

there is f*cking autarch on uat?
    how the f*ck are they goin g to balance it????
  7. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Alright, I've got my info.

3d artists can't do their job.
    omarx and Faeruin like this.
  8. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

Noah said that there will be no wings.

So instead of a unique long-ranged class we will most likely get a glorified Veteran class that maybe has one weapon from another class, and will end up being useless in the actual matches.
    omarx, mikk34, Twirl and 12 others like this.
  9. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

If the concept art is followed then it's going to be a weaker striking scorpion, so a downgrade with more health yet less than everything else like it I guess?

I wonder what LSM and CSM(aside from lack of a pistol) will have

Edit: I bet the Autarch helmet will be the RTC Dire Avenger one but with the blade looking top on one side and then duplicated to the other side lol
    Niothewarlock and Whitefox550 like this.
  10. Orfeask Orfeask Steam Early Access

>autarch
    >no wings

what heresy is this
    at least make them wings cosmetic
    Twirl, Sceviour, Mandulis and 5 others like this.