Background Image

Battlefleet Gothic - Armada

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by JudgeBane, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Phalaris of Akragas Phalaris Nickname Change

Not that many ppl in multi. devs work in the shadows not much info at the moment. But their spokesperson said they are working on something. Maybe some dlc maybe BFG2 not sure.
  2. Yeah last time I played multiplayer, which was some time ago, I played against the same guy like 3-4 times then couldn't find a match after I switched fleets.
  3. It has about the same players online as EC had prior to the F2P opening up/1.3 patch. 350-400(at least during my game time which is NA Central).
  4. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Hmm y'know what would be awesome to implement ? Campaigns , not like what EC has but like a campaign of progression between players. I.e you start off at level 1 both and as you play onwards the missions rank up as you do along with different mission types. An escalation of sorts. Maybe cooperative mode and PvP and bam big ol new feature using current assets
  5. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeOcBh-W3m0

I'm starting a new series called Mod Spotlight where I look at some of the best mods dedicated to Warhammer. This video is dedicated to Veritatem Imperialis, an Battlefleet Gothic: Armada mod which adds new ships and ups the point ticket count on games. The mod itself is still a WIP and will be adding new ships in the future, check out their Moddb page below and go support them! I hope you enjoy the video.

If you have any suggestions on mods I should cover, please post a comment and let me know! Want to try and show off as many as possible!
    Imperator5 and FrankM like this.