Background Image

Battlefield "1": So they did WW1 now...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Vintage, May 6, 2016.

1. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

You know if they added wome it'd be awful because of the horrible acts you could to women by blowing them up, charging them with a bayonet and so on... You're damned if you put them in and your damned if you don't.
  2. You're not damned if you dont. It's just not right to have Women in BF1. I honestly dont get why this is a big deal anyway. I never once cared about my character in a Multiplayer FPS, cause I never see him/her.
  3. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

I mean Feminazis would hate it if you added women in or didn't. That was my point that even if women are added they'd be upset with the actions you do against them in a warzone...

I'm more interested in surviving as long as possible and killing as many as possible.
  4. I posted a comment on that video pointing out the actual history, including there were She-Soldiers.
    I even added the Dorothy Lawrence link.

Then I pointed out a salient fact based on ms. Lawrence's appearance whilst disguised as a British soldier.
    [​IMG]
    If all the females soldiers are there in disguise, how would you tell they're female?

Well you could make them obviously feminine, but not only isn't that true to history wouldn't it also be a sexist protrayal of women?

5. If there is a hell.

It no longer exists.
    E-50_Panzer likes this.
  6. Fenrir Fenrir22 Cipher

Just me that thinks the game looks like crap,,, Not talking visualy,,, but the gameplay and the seemingly dumbed down everything.
  7. Ohyoupokedme Poked First Blood!

It would mean that it is simpler to just keep a historical game accurate and just have men in it then muck up the immersion with females running about, even if they are dressed up as men.

One game that features only men isn't going to kill anyone. But you can't win with extreme feminists.
    The-Mad-Magos likes this.
  8. But you can win! You win by ignoring them, and never apologizing to them(it doesn't work anyway, it's like slitting your risk when sharks are circling)

When you do that they get bored and move on to the next "outrage."
  9. Well except for the not winning against extreme feminists, it is the point I was making.

And like any Troll you can win against them.
    You build a wall of logical cogent arguments against whatever their point is, and there comes a moment when they realise they can't win and just slink back to their slimy dark places to wait for another victim to walk by.
    And you can tell they are Trolls because they either don't say anything and just disappear, or they resort to insulting you before disappearing.
  10. ....I also don't want to see She-men in teh game personally.....I like grills that look like grills.