Background Image

Banshee Petition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rheeva, Sep 17, 2018.

?

Should the Howling Banshee class receive a substantial buff soon(tm)?

1. Yes. I like Banshees and would love for them to be buffed.

2. Yes. Banshees are objectively weak and deserve a buff.

3. I don't care but just give the poor girl what she wants.

4. Nope. Fuck you, Eldar OP.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Well that's....thats... I wanna say ..unfortunate..(yeah let's go with that).. than ..
    So much for the idea of us getting together as a community and submitting changes for the HB we could try on UAT.
  2. Horus Firskon Cipher

A petition in a dead game. Nice try lady, but no.
    [​IMG]
  3. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

lets try petitioning for developers first...
  4. Kresnik Kresnik Active Member

There are many more problems.
    Someone decided that:
    one shot one kill Eldar = good (PlasmaCannon, Lascannon, Kannon/Zzap Deffgan)
    one shot one kill Spacecrybaby, Chaos, Orks = bad (nothing after nerf ReaperLauncher).
    Eldar grenades have a very small explosion radius, there is no analog Multi-Melta/Autocannon/Stalkerbolter/Ace Dakka, no modifications of weapons to increase magazine, useless CQC Barrel (Impulse Accelerator) and Tempest, make it exactly like PlasmaCannon.
  5. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Those of us who want EC to succeed who are not purely focused on what we can get out of it at the cost of all others enjoyment . . .

- that's all of us right? ^ damn well better hope so -.-

. . . all want every player to enjoy their experience in EC with fair and balanced game play for all no matter the class they chose to grow the player base exponentially by word of mouth just because the game is that damned awesome.

Sure it means some of us need to make sacrifices for the good of the game so others can get the same enjoyment that we do but it's a sacrifice we need to make if we want EC to start picking itself up.

I want to believe this can happen. Sadly the power of focused conscious thought only seems to influence stuff on a sub atomic level so the power of positive thinking from the community can only really get us so far before it needs to be backed up by more substantial and solid positive action from the devs.

Here's hoping with the next patch we'll get some positive movement towards that place so we can get more people in, get more profit for behaviour and get more focus drawn to EC so we can implement balance for classes like the Banshee which clearly lack compared to all other Melee classes.
    Vae likes this.
  6. Delcan Delcan New Member

Voted positively, Howling Banshees need their rework to stop being a roleplaying class.

I hope so too. The game by itself is a good and fun game, but for some reason comunity insists on killing the game, it's enough with seeing the steam reviews to see the amount of unfair criticism, with things like being P2W or broken promises about the MMO even 2 years after release.
  7. @Rheeva Not that you are not right, but who is left playing eldar anyways?
    If there is a priority list in the Dev's office, i guess Changes to races that no one really plays are quite far down... :(
  8. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

They have time to nerf the Hawk and the Reaper-Launcher, they have time to buff the Banshee.
  9. Fair argument... but i guess it's easier to play to the 2 factions that people choose (with nerfing the others) then taking the time to fix
  10. Reduced scream recharge time (1/2) and +15 hp buff for banshee incoming on UAT
    Krayt likes this.