Background Image

Banshee Or Farseer As A Girlfrind?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kythus-the-Blooded, Oct 24, 2013.

?

Who would you date from the eldar race? sense they have the only femal characters.

1. Banshee

62 vote(s)
    48.8%
  2. Farseer

65 vote(s)
    51.2%
  1. Mileena Mileena Subordinate

Farseer are exarch-level of Warlocks. Means they are wholly dedicate themselves to their job ie married to their job as a Seer, leaving no room for romance.

So Banshee it is.

Wasn't that the whole story plot of "Path of the Eldar". Avenger girl turned Warlock then proceeded to Farseer. which made boyfriend angry which led him to become a ranger pirate.
  2. Actually sounds like Yvraine and the Visarch.

He was a Dire Avenger Exarch, she a Dire Avenger who left to become a Warlock, then she became an outcast Corsair, then ended up in Commorragh where she had to join a Wych-Cult, and rose the ranks.
    He so distraught, he left his shrine and snuck into Commorragh and joined an Incubus shrine in order to watch over her.

Then Ynnead happened, which changed both of their lives.
  3. Mileena Mileena Subordinate

was pointing out the "path of the seer" book. about farseer thrianna and ranger aradryan.
  4. Oh shiet, presses the wrong one. Banshee, I mean who would want to have a girlfriend with a legitimate reason to think they're always right? Sounds like hell.

And can you imagine getting things held over your head you haven't even done yet?
  5. I know.
    Yet it doesn't stop it from also sounding like Yvraine's and the Visarch's story!
  6. Maensith Subordinate

I think a khornate berserker is actually the best choice for any girl, really, because he is the only one who wouldnt be angry at her on....certain "days"...instead joyfully roaring BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!! - Khorne doesnt care where blood flows from, right?
  7. why not a sister of battle ?
    The-Mad-Magos likes this.
  8. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

So one that can read my mind and brag about her job vs one that is so good at nagging she can make my brain explode.

ooh tough choice.

Gotta go with SS waifu
    mostly silent and "flexible"
    bow chicka bow wow.
    upload_2017-2-16_12-53-37.jpeg