Background Image

Banshee Or Farseer As A Girlfrind?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kythus-the-Blooded, Oct 24, 2013.

?

Who would you date from the eldar race? sense they have the only femal characters.

1. Banshee

62 vote(s)
    48.8%
  2. Farseer

65 vote(s)
    51.2%
  1. ya I noticed the girlfrind thing a little to late when I made this thread but I soon got over it I chuckled a bit when I finally noticed it
  2. IdranelLives IdranelLives Well-Known Member

If the question hasn't been answered:
    1) Banshee? No, but the Wych Cults are a decent analog. Wyches generally have far less armor and the use of exotic weapons and poisons instead of the Banshee Mask. Wyches also are known for unique qualities such as, "my hair is a power weapon," and, "my bra was a face, your argument is invalid."

2) Farseers? No. The Dark Eldar are not particularly concerned the esoterica of divination and psykers are expressly forbidden inside Commoragh. However given their interest in the extremes of body modification and wildly varying tastes in apparel finding one of the Dark Kin who favors an appearance you prefer is hardly impossible.
  3. Rivara Rivara Active Member

Now we're TALKING!

4. good customization ya!
  5. GraciousEel761 Forum Beta Tester

Poll is at 50/50.
  6. I would chose a Banshee. She is a fighter, like the Eldar, but she is a more "fight by my side" type of support. Plus the vocals... hehehehee. I have excellent hearing but it's all good cuz earplugs will work just fine. Plus, I bet Banshees have amazing singing voices.. I won't lie, I love a woman who can sing. xD

Nothing against Farseers.... I wouldn't mind the future telling as I would take it as a challenge to surprise them; however, they seem like they would be less likely to just take life "As it comes... " hahaha
    Valihdyahr and Khaldam like this.
  7. Valihdyahr Valihdyahr Subordinate

Yes, a woman's ability to sing and dance is very important! I am sure they would be very good dancers too.
    RockaGrand likes this.
  8. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

In case it's not been said, but i think after 19 pages it probably has.

I hear that Banshee's a -REAL- Screamer.
    Vaanes likes this.
  9. I picked a Farseer for one very important reason.....

[​IMG]

A minor reason is I'd hope to get a Farseer like Macha!
    Willing to do Anything, as she is completely frustrated and wants to lose her virginity as soon as possible!
  10. *Rokdak noises*