Background Image

Banshee Or Farseer As A Girlfrind?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kythus-the-Blooded, Oct 24, 2013.

?

Who would you date from the eldar race? sense they have the only femal characters.

1. Banshee

62 vote(s)
    48.8%
  2. Farseer

65 vote(s)
    51.2%
  1. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

... then how is she different from any other GF? ;)
  2. Khaldam Active Member

Becuse she can do it literally?! :p Of and most wyches has a little drug problem... :>
    Mngwa likes this.
  3. GraciousEel761 Forum Beta Tester

Farseer, because she won't need glass, nowhatImean? Get it? (bad joke)
  4. Valihdyahr Valihdyahr Subordinate

It depends on perspective. There are no specific figures for male Banshees. In my army, all Bloodbrides, Hekatrixes, Sirens and Succubi are female. You could make some figures to be male by which pieces you use, but I wouldn't. When I look at a Banshee figure, it represents a female character. It could be male, but in any Eldar force belonging to me, they would all be female. If I get to create a Howling Banshee in this game, it will be female. I hope I get the chance to make a such a character.
    Mngwa likes this.
  5. Valihdyahr Valihdyahr Subordinate

It does concern EC, indirectly, as it may contribute to whether Howling Banshees appear in the game, hence why I mentioned voting.
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Yeah it has so to do with EC if you want a Banshee or a Farseer as "girlfrind".

The discussion itself might have to do with EC, but the thread itself: no.

The Banshees most likely will get female and male versions anyway, same for farseers.... Both have male and female, just that male banshees are veeery rare.
  7. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

I talk about lore if we talk just about TT figures there is only banshees females and the rest of the Eldar army is male...
  8. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

I also talk about the lore, there are male banshees, period. ^^
  9. Banshees. Farseers may invite She Who Thirsts, a big no-no. Plus, having a prescient girlfriend sounds pretty lame. I don't mind screamers either ;)
  10. Noctifer Noctifer Well-Known Member

Let's see.. uber-fighty-screamy.. dated that before, a Lot of fun in some areas but you can only do those areas so many times per day... so... no....

Or 'You must not do this thing I know you are thinking about, and don't you dare do it and just say Ooops like - Ahh! You bastard!' ... yea.. no... gotta be free to fly blind into adventure, ready to die if you want to really live. As a more famous Sag once said..

"You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. you say you love sun, but you seek shade when it is shining. You love wind, but when it comes you close your window. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me".

If I went Eldar, why not a nice geeky Dark Reaper.. like an anime girly sitting back with a giant gun and a pointy helmet, ready to blush as she blows you into tiny little bits? Or a naughty Warp Spider, all ropes and cross-dimensional stuff, and awesome at picking up take-out?

Though yea... at the end of the day whoever it was she'd have to also be ok with a few of our Daemonette friends er.. 'visiting' us once in a while, and maybe that Wych girl from across the street.. we are such a long lived race, we have to keep life exciting do we not? And if we all get along, why chose at all? Love the life you live, live the life you love
    IdranelLives likes this.