Background Image

Banshee Or Farseer As A Girlfrind?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kythus-the-Blooded, Oct 24, 2013.

?

Who would you date from the eldar race? sense they have the only femal characters.

1. Banshee

62 vote(s)
    48.8%
  2. Farseer

65 vote(s)
    51.2%
  1. shinros shinros Subordinate

Well yeah if there is an opportunity I would take it. Normal women are boring now been there done that now xeno's? That will be a new experience.
  2. Cembrye Cembrye Subordinate

The One That Fell shall be brought to justice by the Order of Our Martyred Lady. In the name of the Blessed Emperor, a terra ad astra, so shall it be...
  3. shinros shinros Subordinate

Not if we have anything to say about it she has been enlightened and you will not touch her lets not forget what happened to that group that went after her. XD
  4. Cembrye Cembrye Subordinate

We will release Banshees to distract you while we carry out this sacred mission.
  5. Stampede FASAStampede Active Member

Such are the Blessed ways of Chaos - War all day (For the BLOOOD GOOOODDD!!!)... but then...
    View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF_QHzSpLWQ

...true story!
  6. Valihdyahr Valihdyahr Subordinate

As a Dark Eldar, if I was an Archon, I would capture Howling Banshees, female Farseers, Adepta Sororitas, and female Imperial Guard and then, after much time and experimentation, choose what I like best.:D

I have chosen Banshees for their courage and their tall, curvaceous, athletic figures and grace of movement.:cool:

I also like Sisters of Battle for their devotion and athleticism.:cool:

Those Chaos Sisters looked great, too!

PS: I wish for an Adepta Sororitas re-release in PLASTIC!
  7. Fireeye Fireeye Well-Known Member

Far Seer. Sure, she can kill you with mind bullets, but at least that is a quick death - nothing compared to the feeling of your ear drums imploding when your Banshee girlfriend starts nagging again or you somehow manage to make her cry.
    ThisHermitGuy likes this.
  8. Tankred Cloten Subordinate

banshee. a farseer will catch all your ulterior motives.
  9. Tarr Tarr Subordinate

It is somehow true. And if you're fair to her, she won't have anything against you.
  10. Cembrye Cembrye Subordinate

One of our early Excruciation Chambers used simulated Banshee screams.