Background Image

Banshee Or Farseer As A Girlfrind?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kythus-the-Blooded, Oct 24, 2013.

?

Who would you date from the eldar race? sense they have the only femal characters.

1. Banshee

62 vote(s)
    48.8%
  2. Farseer

65 vote(s)
    51.2%
  1. Honestly if I was to have a girlfriend sense there are only a few female races like the eldar out there id go with the banshee just cuz they look badass and for other reasons.... farseers seem like the mean housewife no one wants to be around. haha
    NikolaNesic likes this.
  2. Afanasi Afanasi Subordinate

A Farseer, well both have there ups and downs. A Farseer can see what will happen in the relationship and a Banshee would just scream a lot.
  3. I think she just screams cuz she is excited to see you after a long day of work :D
    Bjorn Hardrada and Unglory like this.
  4. Afanasi Afanasi Subordinate

Well a banshees scream is supposed to disorientate her enemies, so don't get her excited to see you or you will be dazed.
  5. eh its a price im willing to paying ill just tune down the volume settings in my ears before hand
  6. I wouldn't like the farseer only because she can see into the future so there really is no surprising her at all. so much for going to the movies for a date!
  7. Afanasi Afanasi Subordinate

"Don't drink the milk!" Why? "It will expire in three days!" ( How I expect a Farseer girlfriend to be like.)
    Bjorn Hardrada and Vox de Vacuo like this.
  8. ha milk is safe until three days from now. Unless nurgle wants to miss with my milk!
  9. Afanasi Afanasi Subordinate

Well a Farseer can also be useful like "don't go outside you'll get cut in half by a khornate beserker."
  10. Rivara Rivara Active Member

I am not much of an eldar expert... Are those positions exists in Dark Eldar as well? My wife demands to know! Or is it one of the Chaos Gods?