Background Image

Band Of Exiles (semi-serious Rp)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

(OOC Aye I understand your frustrations, as a GM myself I know how it can be when players don't respond.

Khainedamnit people. Do you really want a Dark Eldar to show you up???)
    Donairian likes this.
  2. Oh jeeze... i dont know what to put here honestly. Im just waiting for a good time, but im ghosting or so the saying goes. No idea what happened to Zeth, nor our two orky friends, space marine, heretic and *other*(?) :(

It seriously seems like a lot of Rpers vanished o_O
  3. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

[OOC Zeth is currently not able to roleplay and hoping to get back as soon as he can. I don't have details, but I believe it is beyond his control. As for the rest ... I'd suggest they all went to enjoy the summer sun but come on, we're roleplayers, most of us barely go outside in daylight :p ]
    Jolojose likes this.
  4. Donairian Donairian Ordinate

OOC: ok, just to update what is going on with this RP at this point, I can't run this if there aren't enough people properly participating. If need be I can set up you lot defeating the Ogryn as a pseudo ending even though there is one remaining question left unanswered, which leaves you all to fly off with your space hulk/ark even though it would be the most stupid broken piece of warhammer RP fiction to let you all conclude with. Its a similar story with the one other RP that I am participating in which no one has updated in over a week leaving that story hanging in limbo.
    Jolojose and High_Adept_Zeth like this.
  5. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

[OOC I fully understand where you're coming from. I ended my previous online post by post game because everyone loved to read but no-one wanted to post. (That was on another site.) Missing a post here and there happens but roleplaying is like stone soup; if everyone thinks they can just miss out what they bring to the table, pretty soon everyone is sitting around wondering why they're sipping hot water.

I know it's probably not much comfort at this point, but the slowdown in RP has been site-wide. I have had to hunt my players down (you know who you are! and don't think the Farseer isn't watching!). Some people have told me when there's a problem and some have just gone AWOL. It looks like the same thing has happened here. It's a shame, all I can offer is sympathy, and to say that you're not alone, nor are you unappreciated.

I would like to know what happens in the end, anyhow. And as for

well, really, when hasn't it been that? :) There's a Dark Eldar in it.