Background Image

Band Of Exiles (semi-serious Rp)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Uriel1339, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Donairian Donairian Ordinate

As the battle on the bridge continued to rage on Valkoth's guardsmen and the band of exiles finally started to manage to start getting a foothold on the command deck, a row of traitor guardsmen faced them commanded by a former lieutenant who was shouting the remainder of his troops onward against the loyalists. Trying to look past the carnage of battle was difficult as the traitor ranks obscured the view of the captain seat for the most part but it was abundantly clear that Reklar was no longer here, the captain's seat as it happened was completely vacant.

Instead standing beside it was the huge hulking Ogryn bodyguard some of the group had seen earlier when they last went to the bridge, somehow the great brute had been equipped with Bullgryn armor which looked surprisingly well maintained compared to most other equipment they had seen on the hulk so far. He carried a massive slabshield in one hand and in the other a massive heavy flamer that looked like it had been taken straight off a sentinel, on his back were two industrial sized reinforced promethium tanks that fed into the heavy flamer via a crude fuel feeding system.

OOC: I made him myself, specially for this RP.

[​IMG]

The great brute stood to one side of Reklar's chair obediently guarding the central control to the entire space hulk for his superior and he did not look eager to let anyone else near.
    Lord_Zial_Ghoul, Iron-arm and Jorimel like this.
  2. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

[OOC You made a model specifically to showcase our potential fiery destruction? My hat, Sir, it is off to you.]
    Donairian likes this.
  3. Wow... definitely not what I was expecting. Good job! *all thats needed now is a stats board harr*
  4. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

[OOC Well come on guys who's going to lead off with a post or are we all just going to stare at the shiny model? :p You don't have to wait for me ...]
    Donairian likes this.
  5. Donairian Donairian Ordinate

ooc: jeez interest has been lax recently, first ever GM and I cannot even finish my first charge of a forum thread even though the second to last RP boss is right there in front of everyone.
  6. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

Kyrana eyed the huge brute that was bearing down on the forces of the Commissar and her own small band of motley exiles. He was armed with unprecedented amounts of fiery death potential. It was sobering enough to cut through most of the haze of her combat high and improvised combat drugs. The problem with the system he had somehow lashed together was that it was impressively low-tech. She didn't know if her two pet Cog-Botherers would be able to affect it; where were the technowidgets and doohickeys? No, this was going to take something a bit more traditional. He was an armoured brute, plus he might well be too stupid to realise when he died. She'd just have to handle this in the most basic of ways.

Luckily, she'd also brought a knife to this gunfight.

Kyrana kept her splinter pistol in one hand as she reached for a dagger, temporarily coiling her whip back on her belt (in the off position, of course, she wasn't that bloody kinky). Then she took careful aim, and tried to throw her razor-sharp Wych's blade into the Ogryn's eye.
    Donairian and kanila like this.
  7. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

[OOC If it helps at all Donairian half of my RP has gone silent as well. C'mon guys get your Exile on!!!]
    Donairian likes this.
  8. kanila kanila Subordinate

Cameron moved away from the group, hoping to draw the beasts attention, or at least give the others a chance to maneuver into a better position. "COME ON BIG UGLY! OVER HERE YOU DUMB BRUTE!" He sprayed shots from his autogun as he continued to move around him, attempting to keep out of his weapons firey reach.

(OOC: yes I know my medic is crazy! And yes I know I shouldn't be the one being daring! But where's the fun in hiding and waiting for someone to need medical aid!)
    Donairian and Jorimel like this.
  9. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

[OOC *grabs kanila, does the Exiles Party Dance* ... er. sorry. By your leave, of course. o_O]
    Donairian and kanila like this.
  10. Donairian Donairian Ordinate

The expertly thrown dagger landed perfectly causing a grotesque shower of red spray coming from the ogryns face, incredibly this only served to enrage the brute who after a moment of angry recoil then suddenly charged furiously at the wych waving the heavy flamer in the air like it was a cudgel.

The Ogryn momentarily stopped confused for a second at the medicare's taunt and almost unbelievably seemed to have forgotten its hideous wound on its face, he looked at Cameron shooting with his autogun and then back at the heavy flamer he was holding. He chortled deeply and like a child that had found a new favorite toy he raised the great flamer and started spraying the entire area with sticky promethium napalm.

The great brute kept his finger firmly on the trigger, the heavy flamer as it appeared did not seem to have any kind of burst limiter which allowed the Ogryn with a child like glee to keep on shooting the napalm endlessly, within moments the entire bridge was set alight with the blaze.
    Jorimel and kanila like this.