Background Image

Balance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, May 11, 2018.

?

Do you think EC would benefit from factions becoming more symmetrical?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

The game needs many things, actual developer team with actual game designer being one of them, but its not going to get that either.

Its a dead project barring the skeleton crew and awesome work jbregg does.
    Firskon and Faeruin like this.
  2. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

This game needs a workshop, so the devs can outsource the small things like item-skins and maps and Blood&Gore DLC to the community and focus on the big things like game-modes and campaigns and modable vehicles.
    Firskon, LOBOTRONUS and Data8671 like this.
  3. Perturabo Tatata Well-Known Member

first what we are need as community - is working DEV team. Where community manager?

second - stable ping. With 100-150 ping is hardly to play. And very many gamers of EC have 200+ ping!

third - game optimization. Structure of game is simple, but FPS are too low for it. Improve meshes, fix pollygons, convert textures by another filtres.
    LOBOTRONUS, Ivrain and Firskon like this.
  4. Stolen by bE
  5. Fiesty_Won Fiesty_Won First Blood!

Well yeah....and how are those even on the same level? Rapid fire, stunlocking, fire dot and raw damage, ranged weapon on a melee healing class. Versus; slow, animation locking, practically 0 damage, and available to everyone.

Rather surprised more players don't have an issue with this, maybe it isn't popular enough or people don't realize what that spell is or whats happening to them. In my experience the few times when Chaos uses this feature they are near unstoppable in CQC.
  6. It's actually really weak for Jody players because of how hard it is to use properly. When used right, it's brutal- kind of like a power maul.
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Please dont compare a shitty melee weapon to the mighty lash
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Well D-bash does like 30 damage if i'm not mistaken and you should follow up with 1 or 2 fast attacks depending on the weapon for around 200 damage orso
    Also have you seen the MoS sors base stats ? .. they are like eldar mate without the armor regen ..
  9. I rather have EldarOP Discussions then mirror-Factions with different visuals to be honest.
    Trooper909 likes this.
  10. Drakkoth Krypto Arkhona Vanguard

I've recently been playing some lsm and it seems to me their win rates are directly tied to their lack of incentive to close with the enemy. Several games I've played we had 4 or 5 heavies braced so they could cover 1 window and 2 doors. Meanwhile we had 4 people trying to cap a point that had no time on it and 2 other people that were actually trying to cap the point with me.

When I play as chaos there are always 2 healers and 3 traitors 1 or 2 heavies and about 3 or 4 melee just to rush a point.

Eldar tend to out nimber their enemies since it usually only takes 1 scorpion to lock down a point.

As orks you generally don't need as many people to assault a point since your team doesn't need healers until after a fight is over and your heavies have some of the best area denial.

One of the other glaring issues is with their healing. The best healing is the one that goes off where you want it so sorcs and warlocks are king and queens of it. I cant tell you how many times as a healer for both orks and lsm and the worst is when you throw your healnade only to have someone run right in front of you to it lands behind them and out in the open so it gets blown up before doing any real healing.

So really the only symmetrical changes i would recommend is removing the colision from the healingnades until they land would be my only real sugestion.. This would bring lsm and ork AoE healing closer to the outstanding healing that the eldar and chaos enjoy