Background Image

Balance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbregg, May 11, 2018.

?

Do you think EC would benefit from factions becoming more symmetrical?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzCci3fFgL8

Everything you could say about Ork is shown in this video that its wrong
    Sure , they cant Crouch , cant ADAD ,and cant shoot past 2m *facepalm*, i play all faction thats why i understand when something is fucked up, they dont have meltaguns ... hmm too bad meltaguns arent affective against A driving vehicle... oh wait Lascanon is , Do yourself a favor and stop trying to defend a lost cause
  2. Horus Firskon Subordinate

It is not necessary to react so sharply to me. This old video and the orcs are no longer as strong as they are now. I've never seen you play as an orc. Now all fights are between CSM and LSM. And shoot the newcomers who have no experience and good equipment ... are you serious?
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

I usually only roam around garrion/uat , no live matches and even then i wouldnt play orks because tis no fun to be blatently overpowered against pugs but my ork is still level 6 nontheless
    Orks received 0 Nerfs to correct what is shown in the video ,0, orks are still as strong as ever , and if i react so sharply its because i am tired of people defending orks just because its a dead faction (or they are stupid ork mains)even tho its Op as fuck , hell you dont even need more than 2 braincells to play orks effectively , spam Bigshootas with full toughness build and roll throught the ennemy team without problem, its almost mathematically impossible for pugs to lose an ork match
    Faeruin likes this.
  4. Horus Firskon Subordinate

If the Orcs of the OP faction, then why does no one play for them?
    [​IMG]
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

That retarded question has already been answered dozens of times
  6. Horus Firskon Subordinate

Orcs are ugly, said Proteus, a blue guy with a towel on his belt. I remember.
    Katitof and Krayt like this.
  7. I don't enjoy Orks all that much...
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Nah i think a bunch of stuff could still be done in the melee department..
    Like for instance.
    Some more diversity between weapons like axes and maces.
    Since the last big melee patch they have come to similar thanks to the current damage model you end up killing people well before you break their weapon.
    Maces could use a small rework to give them a proper place in the game now if you ask me.

Maybe add some melee weapons for MoT and MoS.

I still think MoK should get Hp back from executing people.

and stuff like that..

Oh and maybe do something with Fist's and Klaw's...

Also .. when they get to doing orks again... maybe give the ork painboy access to melee weapons..plox...
    Krayt likes this.
  9. I almost want them not to touch melee, cause they will surely NERF smth :)))
    What was wrong with Powerfist sprint attack damage I wonder?
    It took double nerf (1st attack speed, then sprint damage) to obliterate Powerfisters.
    Mace is a weapon breaker. Do not nerf it please.
    Axe is useless, compared to Mace.
    What should be nerfed is Vampirism LP cost. But who needs it anyway...

We have no Ork and ELdar population, hmmm.
    Just close LSM and CSM untill you reach lvl 5 as Eldar and Ork.

Orks are perfect faction for Newbies and Eldar is great for second step,
    after you master ork gameplay. And after that a player will be totally ready to suck as LSM :)))
    And join Chaos after you tired. See, thats what I call to care for new players :)
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  10. Perturabo Tatata Active Member

I wish more blood for blood god.

This game as for true Warhammer 40000 needs gore, dismemberment, pools of blood, plasm effect from plasm cannon, when target just melts from plasma.
    BrotherDamnatus likes this.